Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really don't get how some seeds are so expensive. No offense at all, I just really want know why some people charge so much!!

2. You get what you pay for

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447428063.299191.jpg

Bodhi is solid

3. Need some recent info on some legit seed banks that ship to the west coast USA... Greatly appreciated

4. The Vault, Bonza, Gorilla to name a few...

5. I ordered from "ilovegrowingmarijuana.com" with only a few people saying good things about them, but no one say anything bad. I got my seeds after 20 days. Only 2 germinated so they sent me 3 more. The genetics were great so I ordered again and the company is legit.

6. I have received from both bonza and herbies. They both showed up unharmed, bonza is much more discreet. Paid the extra 13 bucks though.

7. Bonza will ship it the same way whether you choose free shipping or pay the extra $13. The second option just gives you a peace of mind if you are making a big order.

8. Has anyone had any dealings with Oaseeds. Had real good luck with Nirvana, but would like to try some other strains. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

9. anyone know anything on Canadian seed bank? how legit are they and their strains? they say they have G-13 which in my opinion is the el darado of strains, I've been looking for 3 years trying to find a company that has an original G-13 strain that isn't a scam or hybrid. Canadian seed bank says they have it but i don't know http://canadianseedbank.ca/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=31

10. We stock the following G-13 related items but I would recommend you contact the breeder directly to discuss the strain in more detail, here is a link for you - http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/index.php?se...

11. anyone know of any cyber Monday deals at seedbanks?

12. use greenfriday15 for 15% off at The Vault - www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

13. The Dank Teams awesome, got my Nightmare Cookies by Sin City Seeds from there, all germed in a day. Official tissue

14. Is ILGM or ilovegrowingmarijuana a good site?

15. #3875 ouiship, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    Hi chiozan,

I dont think it should be like this.

Apart from this I am dealing with shipping in washington.

https://ouiship.com/

16. Your business reminds of the 40 Year Old Virgin where that lady sells people's stuff on eBay when they can just do it themselves

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

17. Haven't looked thru the whole 300+ pages but seaofseeds.com is where I get mine. Deliver safely to the us. I was impressed how cleaver they were in the shipping. In fact I was beyond pissed for roughly 5min until I figured out how and where the sly buggers hid it.

18. TOP DAWG SEEDS ..JJ best breeder aroun

19. #3879 Scottybones, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    Is OGS still legit? I ordered from them last spring, then the site was down for a while. Looks like they're back up. Has anyone ordered from them recently?

20. Anyone know a place to order seeds in the UK? Should I just order from one from America?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.