Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4 cfls for 4 plants? Girl you trippin haha throw all your bulbs in there

2. Dis u happen to notice your plants all look the same structure wise so they probably aren't different strains just bagseeds she found that happened to germinate and be female which isn't that hard to do. Its already been proven she was ripping people off but don't let that discourage you. You still have four plants that will probably be decent bud and you obviously learned a lot from this grow but I would focus on getting some better genetics, try thedankteam.com its a Michigan based seed bank and they have decent prices, and some better lighting you can get an old model mars hydro 300watt led off eBay for about $70 nowadays and it'll payoff better and costs about the same as cfls in the long run plus they run cooler so less fans go and less electricity all around

3. Is seedsman still legit?

4. #3764 earl.dean.smooter, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    Organic Healers plants look just like the ones that I germinated, except she didn't splash nutes on hers like I did :-0 , I'll post a few pics of mine that so far have ALL looked just like hers. The 2 plants that are curing smell a little different, not sure of the smoke yet. I'll let you know in a couple weeks . 2 out of 8 were fems on this grow. this happens when you go cheap and believe that people are honest and legit.

5. Just got my order in from the Vault. I didn't recieve tracking information, so I wasn't sure if or when it would arrive, but it got here today. I placed the order on August 21st. I also ordered from attitude on Aug 14th, the tracking shows it's on the vehicle for delivery today. So, it took 12 days to get attitude order and 5 days to get The vault order delivered.

6. #3766 George - The Vault, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    Hi buddy, you might have missed it but in our confirmation email it should say to contact us after 24 hours of placing your order to request your tracking ID. Glad to see it arrived ok though [​IMG] next time just hit us up for your tracking ID :)

7. Hi Buddy, it will simply say "The Vault" on your statement with no reference to what you have purchased. Customer anonymity and discretion is of the utmost importance for us and our customers.

8. I still got about 80 seeds from nature's sweet nothings.. don't think I'll ever try them being I had 3 different strands going all different and they all looked and smelled pretty much the same... also my autos were not autos fems were not fems... kinda suck's but I've learned to deal with a real seedbank now have some legit raspberrie cough going as well as some mazar.. good luck

9. Thanks man. I must have overlooked the tracking information. I also found the billing info in your FAQ on the website. Thanks for the reply and service.

10. Anyone have a reommendation for a seed bank with a high ratio of CBD to THC strains?

11. Look at Gorilla or the Vault. They organize seeds in sections like high yield, high thc, high cbd, etc.

12. We're working on our high CBD section right now.
    In seed form, it's really hard to find anything that will give you way more CBD than THC without some phenotype variations.
    -
    They're pretty good at stabilizing a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio, but once you get to those magic numbers like 20% CBD & 1% THC, you'll have to try a bunch of seeds & look for a good one. That's easy if you have access to testing, hard if you don't.
    -
    Breeders will tell you that with those kind of seeds, you have these chances --
    25% - You will get way more CBD than THC
    50% - You will get fairly even CBD & THC
    25% - You will get very little CBD & lots of THC
    -
    Sin City is promising something, but they pushed the release back month after month. I meant to check last week to see if the seeds have finally hit our market, but got busy & didn't do it. I'm going to send an email out now & I'll report back when I hear something. You might want to check out Harlesin &Treasure Island.
    -
    Other than that, Barney's Farm www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/barneysfarm/cbd/c..."]CBD Critical Cure[/URL] looks pretty good - 8% CBD to 5.5% THC. Definitely not for a child with seizures, but pretty good for other things.
    -
    ~sherry

13. Thedankteam.com has a couple that claim like 20% cbd 1.2% thc but you'll jave to go through each of their breeders and look because their website is weird but I'm positive they have them

14. Has anyone residing within the U.S. had any luck with MJ Seeds Canada? http://www.mjseedscanada.com
    They don't carry brand name seed banks, but they seem promising to me because I don't see a whole lot of issues arising with packages being caught up in customs. Also this is officially my first ever post in a forum of any kind. So If I'm doing this wrong, please feel free to let me know.

15. TRex, I noticed you mentioned that you had gotten seeds at MJ Seeds Canada. I have been doing a lot of research lately trying to find a good and secure bank to order from. Do you by chance live in the states? I live on the east coast of the U.S. and I feel more comfortable ordering from a Canadian bank rather than an overseas bank. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

16. Why not order from within USA?

Dankteam, great lakes genetics, seed vault of california, oregon green seed

plenty of good options

17. Thanks a lot man! I had no idea there were seed banks in the U.S. that will ship within the U.S.
    Do you have a preference?

18. I'm Canadian I have never used any of those but I'm a seed whore so I know about em. If I were to use any of those I'd probably go with Seed Vault of California or The Dank Team.

19. If price/availability matters, try The Vault or Bonza. You'll get your goods with the guaranteed delivery, which is not in any way expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.