Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #3681 CloneMan, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    Got my NGR order today. Pretty fast 5 days. Kinda disappointed in one of the freebies was listed as Loompa farms but was instead HSO using a loompa dad for a cross. But, oh well. The plus side of the HSO pack had 5 beans instead of 3. The Dynasty came in original packaging but freebies did not.

2. #3682 dr_baskin_rays, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    Gorilla seed bank. Recieved an order last week. Good people and legit

3. thanks for the nice words - it's much appreciated.
    hope you enjoy those new seeds to the fullest!
    ~~sherry

4. I'll add firestax and sourpatchseeds to the us banks

5. If im not mistaken @TinTizzy, firestax is UK isnt it??

6. firestax is us based?

7. Just received my order from the choice seedbank. It was shipped very stealth. They have definitely stepped up their game with all the seizures lately that attitude has been experiencing. I still love attitude/choice and have never had an order snagged. I have been ordering from seed vault of CA but wanted some other strains not available with them. Choice came through once again so I gotta show some love.

8. #3689 Kush Monkey, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    I received my shipment from bonza a few months ago. I wanted to wait to be sure everything was as they said. Shipping was good, no issues. I paid extra for their guarantee ship. Shipping was stealthy Harvest of my vision's white widow and barney's vanilla kush was just as advertised. I'll definitely will be placing another as long as this next batch of liberty haze and blueberry headband turns out as good as they did!

9. Fuck? Where is sensiseeds.com

10. I can vouch for Herbies, just recieved my shipment and came with some nice freebies too, only took 6 days. I paid extra for tracking and strongly recommend that as a must have.

11. guess not my bad

12. I'm looking for Bhodi seeds or cuts in California, can anyone point me the right way? I see GLG has packs of SSDD and mothers milk but I'm looking for those lucky charms!
    Any help is appreciated

13. I got the updated list from SVOC yesterday Sunshine Daydream and Mothers Milk were on it but not Lucky Charms. I would check in with SVOC every few days there is a good chance it will come back in.

14. Is there a reason Herbies isn't on your list?

15. Anyone know who actually sells at a decent rate these prices are ridiculous.

16. Check out Bonza seed bank.

17. u may have received order by now?just wonderibg

18. How come no one talks about castle marijuana seeds? I've ordered several times from their wide pick n mix selection
    All have been the genetics they advertise and they arrive much quicker than attitude/herbies
    Last order was at my So Cal residence in 9 days

19. Sadly my DVD arrived empty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.