Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was just browsing some of their strains, the other night wanna get the bomb berry bomb.

2. most of them based in the uk you will find you will get the seeds or that price, not sure how much shipping costs to the US though sorry mate

3. Hi guys,
    \nJust wanted to share that I've ordered successfully at this website: http://bestdealseeds.com.  10 amnesia gold seeds and 10 NLX diamond seeds.
    I had a few questions this time and they responded quickly and politely. They were packed discretely in a little envelop and came in 3 days after my payment. 
    sharing is caring  [​IMG]

4. Can't go wrong with The Vault... answered emails 5hrs max, free shipping and handeling but u pay for stealth which is like 12 bucks. Received my order from the UK in 9 days. Sat in NYC customs over the weekend...plus, there customer representative Jack is the shiznit!

Attached Files:

5. those seeds look a lot better than the ones from attitude. I don't know anything about seed vitality or health...but I remember reading about the "tiger stripes" on the seeds is a good thing. Not many of my attitude seeds had that, like it seems all those in that 2nd pic have. Seeds were a lot grayer in color too.

I got my resend and everything....but that is one thing i noticed. (again, I'm no expert) They did not seem to look like very "fresh" seeds to me! The bagseed i had looked a lot better than my attitude order. 

Probably a stupid question....but do you think you get a lesser quality seed if your original order gets confiscated? Like when the company sends the re-send its from older, "less valuable" stock?

6. The ones in the second pick are all Dutch Passion Auto Ultimates...my seeds bred by royal queen seeds looked perfect as well. I think seed quality is more so based by breeder and not seedbank however, there's nothing stopping them from switching seeds out but I doubt it. Atleast for the more well established banks.

7. Lmfao they don't look very 'fresh'? How would that even work.
    The same seed will not change appearance in one year or ten years.

8. Noob question. Do you all just pay with your debit card? I want to order from attitude, but so paranoid!

9. Did you pay with your personal debit card? Or another method?

10. debit card.

the seeds were confiscated, but package did make it the first time. 

Got the package in a little under 2 weeks on the resend.

11. Makes me feel more at ease. Just to afraid to put my card out there. Customes never sent you anything? How did you know the confiscated it?

12. no letter or anything. only thing they left was a bright green piece of tape, shittily resealing the package where they opened it. There were just no seeds when the "secret item" got to me. only it, and a box it came in.

it was hung up for a long time at chicago...so that may be the thing to look out for. with that being said....the tracking didn't work on the resend until the final two days when it was delivered.

I think you will be alright as long as you're not ordering a shitload. and you might still just get a letter and no seeds, if it was a shitload.

13. Update please!

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432513882.424932.jpg herbies stealth shipping and my favorite freebies

15. Or my seed boutique ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432514069.198809.jpg

16. I think Im willing to vouch for Attitude. They answered emails w/in a 24 hour period, and usually around the same time. Theres a time difference cuz I'm in the USA. The original tracking was sent to me quickly and updated regularly. Seeds got seized. Just asked for pics of everything to prove it, and resent w/in 24 hours after i sent them photo proof. Second resend tracking sucked until the final couple days before it was delivered...but thats completely understandable too. Lady told me (via email) that sometimes the tracking takes a while to update since they "used another method" on the resend. 

So, pretty happy w/ customer service. Only complaint is it was seized....but it wasn't the stealth package method's fault. It was because Chicago is a black hole for seeds!

With that being said...i think id try their clone site out, choice seeds. They're the same thing....but attitude has been around for awhile. I just think a newer company may have better luck....even tho they are the same company. 

17. #3578 CanadianOrganic, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    They are actually the exact same company.
    Not sure if that's what you meant. Oh...I see it now, you said it at the end :lol:

Also, I've gotten all my attitude orders without stealth shipping. However, Canada is a little more lax in that area.

18. Seed-city is The Champion of all Champions!.. Golden star communication, 5-Star delivery and all the inbetween.. Iv used numerous Seed banks over the years and this is the one that shines the most.. Thank you Seed-City :)

19. This is for the people like me who pulled the trigger on some expensive seeds...before doing the research...if I had I would never had ordered ....from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds..I thought sure I was going to be ripped off because of all the bad reviews and such..well my worry was for nothing..Amsterdam marijuana seeds. Did everything they said they would ..I am just a regular guy from California...but I had to say something on these guys behalf..I ordered 10 white widow extreme seeds all 10 germinated..2 ended up dieting due to wind ..I probably took them out to early..but now have 8 healthy plants...it took about month to get the seeds . after I ordered I received a verification phone call..and from there I had to track on a foreign site ..was able to figure it out ..overall positive experience ....my first post.....PEACE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.