Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup asked about my tracking number

And nsn accepted PayPal that's why she shut down the first time

2. Hmm. I wouldnt be worried brother. You said you ordered on Tuesday?

3. Holy fuck. NGR is an hour drive from me :lol:

4. Yeah it was at 12:30 a.m. so the would have seen it in the morning when checking the last of the 4/20 orders( fell asleep and woke up to late :( to get the discount and entry into the comp) and I know they checked stuff Tuesday morning because they announced the winners of the drawing

5. Aw! Balls!
    Ah well. You'll get it Monday or Tuesday :) you said you were rather close?

6. im 45 mins away from ngr.. im hoping they got some clones if so im on my way

7. Damn we all pretty close!

8. Got an email from ngr today with tracking number but it says 2 day priority mail and the sent usps the info on the 21st but hasn't been shipped hopefully I get them by Tuesday

9. Just got an email from attitude. 

They have resent, and also let me know that although its not signature required on their end, but the USPS requires the signatures. So they said not to worry, and that it was normal for me to have to sign and accept the package.

Fingers crossed for the next two weeks! 

10. Glad it worked out for ya...After your ordeal with NSN you derserve some good beans.

11. Hasn't worked out yet. Ngr hasn't even sent it to usps yet. I hope it doesn't take much longer, after nsn fucking me im behind a month on starting new strains so every day I wait is slowly killing me

12. #3514 CanadianOrganic, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Email them and tell them to get off their ass and ship it.
    Maybe not those exact words, though :lol:
    Was it last Tuesday you ordered?

13. #3515 ganjaguy99, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Where is NGR?

14. natures green remedies

15. Natures green remedies is in flint Michigan and yeah I ordered April 21

16. Waiting on Gorilla S 3/25 an followed up 4/15 and still nothing. need to find a better place and some how get them to honor the order. The picked up the wu real quick though. 

17. Why don't you PM the representatives on this website..?

18. I didn't see an additional contact other than the contact one on the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.