Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey all, looking for any aussies that have bought quality seeds online / internationally and had success getting them through customs, ive seen pills/caps/tabs sent to australia via mail before with no problems (in a really suspect envelope at that) but yet it seems people are skeptical about buying seeds online, surely someone must have experiance and can give me some reputable leeds. cheers lads

2. Bonza, the vault and gorilla all three no problem

Grassachusetts!

Sorry - we don't ship to Australia.

I, personally, recommend Seedsman for that if they're still shipping there.
    I'm not saying Bonza or Vault can't or won'd do it - I just don't have any personal experience with them.

4. We purchased from seedsman during their Black Friday sale. They sent us everything but the 10 extra seeds they were supposed to send for spending over 100 £ and what's really lame is we ordered from them specifically for that deal too.I am pretty pissed about it still because even after they said they would be sending them we haven't even been sent a tracking number for the package. Wtf Seedsman we heard such good things. Why lack in customer service? I'm hoping it's just been a crazy month and you're getting around to it, but seriously a guy shouldn't have to wait a month for a package to be sent when it should have already been delivered.

5. #3145 crwildman, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    There is no mention of this boysenberry. Are we all talking about the same site you ordered from? The Natures Sweet Nothings?

20 Cannabis Seeds~ 10 to choose from
    $25.00 ?

This is a great price if it is real. I am skeptical, but am very poor right now and have severe medical conditions I am suffering from. I want to use this because it has the potential to replace 10 medication bottles I am taking.

I don't want to waste my money or get ripped off. Can you confirm that this is legit?

6. the seeds came! I am happy. Seedsman, you're all right. Can't wait till next order I'm gonna be picking up that g13-haze cross from Barney's Farm

• Like Like x 1
  7. delete this it will get you banned bro

8. Any good places that ship to Australia discreetly? Need some food genetics :)

Come join the revolution!! Australia needs its medicinal cannabis!

IG: Eden_Australia

• Like Like x 1
  9. #3150 Brother Urb, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Sannies is legit yo.  I sent cash in envelope. Got one of my packages today. Highly recommended.  Will use again for sure.

2 packs of Dynasty Pineapple Diesel and 2 packs of Dynasty Caramel Candy Kush  plus freebies
    008.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. I used sannie and  paid with paypal. that was like 3 years ago though.

11. Might already have been said but Humboldt Seed Co. is legit right??
    looking at their blue dream, og kush and 707 headband

12. #3153 CanadianOrganic, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Yes sir! Ordered their blue dream a while ago, running it finally next crop. Check out what it came in.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Placed my first order from the vault seeds yesterday. Order hasnt been processed yet but will update total time for arrival 😊

• Like Like x 2
    How did you pay? 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Debit card 😊

• Like Like x 1
    Dope I didn't know you could do that internationally. :smoking:

Was wondering why it hasn't processed yet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Theres a 5.3% fee added on for international purchases.

He processed my order today 😊

• Like Like x 1
    Jack is the man!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hell yeah 😊. He even swapped my 2 photo freebies for 5 autos 😁.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.