Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #3021 Bubbashine, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. My favorite legit seed banks in no particular order are
    The gorilla seed bank
    The vault
    Peakseedsbc
    Herbies

And im sooo lookin forward to grabbin some oregon green seed beans in a month or so.

3. Just copy paste this list anytime someone asks

Haha agreed.  There are a couple others that probably deserve to be up on that list as well.

5. Imho, you cant go wrong with any of those guys. Many of them email me a few times a week to check up on me and see how im doin, business isnt even discussed. I dont think you can have a better seedbank than any i listed, or better friends. I wouldnt even call it customer service, i never feel like anything but family when speaking to anyone from any of those seed banks.

Cannazon and Sannies are both supposed to be top notch as well.  I have just never used em yet so can't vouch for em.  I read nothing but good though.

7. Thats where i am with OGS, i hear top notch things, have corresponded but never ordered, but have friends who have and are currently growin them! They claim amazing results,

OGS has been breeding same strains for 40+ years. Some of their strains are f8-f9s :blink:

Dont get me wrong, im not sayin those banks are the only good ones, just the ones id bet my own reputation and my left pinky finger on. If im wrong, cut em off! Im that sure! :smoke:

8. #3028 imadefr, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  9. I ordered from OGS with no problems and got them super quick

10. Spend £100 at the vault for free shipping and I read good shipping times. But as I'm in the UK I can't really say. Also like the vaults facebook page for a 10% of code!

11. please give me the link

12. I saw that your from Algeria. Unfortunetely they only ship within the US but I can recommend a few international seed banks or are you trying to buy directly from the breeder?

13. thanks for ur time

i just want some seeds , please what's sites you recommend, but the important thing to me is stealth of seeds

i don't want the <span>Customs officers see seeds </span>

14. Mate go with the vault they have really good stealth I've read multiple comments from people living in the US and Canada that got beans fast and raved about it. http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

15. For sure The Vault!! Just like it says, don't smoke shit weed!!!

Attached Files:

16. What seeds are you looking to get anyway?

17. easy to grow indoor and good for smoking

Anything from Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Humboldt or Barney's Farm!

19. #3039 gone4good, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    I can vouch for sannies. He is a top notch breeder but does provide other breeders beans so i guess he runs a small seedbank. He also has organic nutes and other quality growing supplies as well.
    As far as his beans go I have run just about everything they have and can't say enough good things about his genetics. Everything ive grown matches the descriptions in his website as he will list the % of phenos one can expect.
    One of my favorites (out of all seedbanks not just sannies) is sannies Kolossus. Super potent and a massive producer. Sugar punch is another great strain he produced. Seriously over the past 5 years I've ordered from him about 12-15 times and I've gotten every order every time.
    Because they are still in tester mode his freebees aren't always the best..hit or miss would be the best way to describe them. For example freebees I enjoyed was chemdog x afghani and mad scientist x jack berry...one I hated was mad shack( massive producer but no taste). Chemistry is a freebee I have but have yet to pop.
    they're prices are dirty dirt cheap compared to most breeders...peakseeds is the only place comparable as far as prices.
    You have great taste in genetics and Sannies beans would fit right into your gardens profile.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Cheers brotha!  Thanks for the detaile review. This makes me even more excited to try out Sannies.  There are a few strains I've been wanting, particualrly Sannie's jack as it's said to be a pretty damn good representation of the original Jack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.