Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the prices are the same. I'd lean toward the vault strictly on customer service. I have never dealt with seedsman but customer service from the vault was AAA+.

2. +1 very nice friendly people at the vault

3. Ill check them out some time then because ive dealt with seedsman.com a few times before and they were pretty good.

Kevieboy420

4. I gotta say that I think it's pretty damn cool that The Vault has a price match guarantee.  As far as I know this is the only seedbank that offers this.

If you find a price cheaper elsewhere on the web, they'll refund the difference and send you 2 free White Widow with your next order.

I wonder if they'd just do it up front on your initial order if you found it cheaper elsewhere.

5. #2965 Jack - The Vault, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

Hi all, Jack here, from The Vault - We ship to any country, worldwide. full details of our shipping can be seen at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/shipping-returns/info_36.html

6. One more vote for "The Vault"....  SUPER fast shipping. Ordered on Friday, was in my mailbox just over a week later on Monday.  And that is to the West Coast of the US.  Prices seem very good also.  But I was super happy with how fast they came.  I emailed Jack, and he was always very quick to reply to me.  I didn't have any problems, so I cant comment on how they resolve things.  But as far as the rest of the customer service, they are top notch.  Thanks Jack.  Oh, all the beans were still in original breeder packs.  They all look really good.  So all in all I have no complaints, and I would order from them again without hesitation....  Give them a shot, you wont be disappointed..

7. Ive found the exact same seeds i want cheaper on seedsman.com

Kevieboy420

8. Got my vault package today!

Attached Files:

Lucky guy!  I've got my fingers crossed for today!

10. Mine is at the Post office, just waiting to get back into town to pick it up, hoping I can get there tomorrow!!

11. So I got this in my email from seedsman it's a order wit no guarantee should I give up and is it anyway to get a discount on my next order if they don't make it? Your item, posted on 02/09/14 with reference ########### has arrived in O`HARE (CHICAGO) and is being processed for delivery.

12. A big THANK YOU to the vault! Been dying for a candy kush strain as well as Strawberry Cough! Can't wait to try out the Dutch Passion SC!

Attached Files:

13. I sent an order into Peakseeds about a week and a half ago, but I am nervous, so I want to place a second order with someone else as well. You can never have too many seeds.

Anyways, where should I go if I am ordering from NY, US? I was looking at The Vault. They seem pretty solid.

14. Def. hit the vault man. I'm in the same region as you and got em no problem.

Plus the price match guarantee makes the vault the way to go.

Was

15. Don't be nervous about PSBC. They will not let you down.

16. I'm totally jelly of all the folks who got their packages from the Vault. :smoking:   Looks great CanadianOrganic!  White Widow and Strawberry Cough!

17. I'm really looking forward to the strawberry cough. So excited ^.^ defs getting a spot or two in my next batch

18. I have 100% confidence in THEM.

It's the blank money order package going through postal workers hands that makes me worried. Also, the return trip for my package.

If you use registered/insured mail you have nothing to worry about.

20. I feel the same way. Can't wait to get these girls in the ground. It's my great white buffalo strain.

Was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.