Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think super stealth i dont remember lol

Kevieboy420

2. In europe they use commas instead of decimals, and they use decimals in place of commas. You just misread it! :)

3. Hi SmknVTEC, please add The Vault to your list of UK Seed Banks: http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

Usually Banks and breeders are added to the list because lots of people have success using them, not because the bank asks to be added to the list.  If your company is legit it will make it on the list in time.  In the mean time feel free to send me some freebie testers to show GC that you guys actually do send out beans. :smoking:

5. Ordered a variety mix from herbies on Friday checked usps tracking today and package just cleared customers. Woot woot. En route

6. Feel free to make an order to see that we are genuine and legit, and send an email to support @ cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and we'll include some free seeds in your order - also, use this discount code to get 10% off your order: grasscity10

7.  I would have thought a legit seed bank would fire off some freebies to the mods of this site as a stand up move.  To put their seeds where their mouth is.  And that would be some killer cheap advertisement for said seed bank.... Thats just my thoughts, and what I would do to get my name out.  This site is pretty big, and has a lot of readers.

8. Ordered seeds from Attitude and Herbies recently.  Both got to me in about 8-9 days, well-packaged, and unopened.  Herbies really goes all out with the discretion, I love it.

9. As someone who is planing my first serious grow, this is a great place to start (although the list seems almost endless)

I live in the UK and I have been looking at various banks - anyone know if there are any issues with shipping here? Do most places ship globally without harsh restrictions? (I believe that the seeds aren't illegal in most places - just growing them out)

Building up to a medicinal grow so I want to make sure I get the good stuff - how do people get hold of freebies? That sounds awesome

Attitude Seeds sound pretty cool and I have been told that Medicann are reputable too

Has anyone tried Kush Cannabis Seeds yet? I they are pretty new on the scene...

10. #2910 Bubbashine, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Attitude Seeds is sick wait till september and see what there monthly promo is and if they have any new breeder promos! discount code 420

11. I agree Splat. As you can probably see though, we are new to Grasscity too, so we're not exactly sure who the moderators are and how to identify them.
    I'll look further to see who I should be talking to in that respect - any moderators that wish to discuss Splat's idea with me, please feel free to contact me and we can look at sending you some free seeds.

12. Now thats how ya get the mods to feel comfortable recommending your site! :)

13. Received my herbies order today ordered on 8/21 arrived 8/27. Couldn't be happier. Time to get em wet.

15. I agree. Stand up move for sure. Let's see how it pans out. Mods. Could you start a thread about this or update here to know if this place follows through and is legit. Thank you in advance.

16. G'day everyone.. Been lurking around here for a couple of weeks now and this is this is my first post. Ordered some beans from Marijuana-Seeds.NL after reading of them a few pages back. Wasn't sure who to try but went with them. Today which is ten days after my small order was dispatched it arrived safely to the land down under. I went with the $15 stealth shipping and really couldn't be happier as i have beans. :yay: 

Also placed an order with Herbies a few days later after reading such good reviews on them here also. Fingers crossed they get here also. Chose a bit more from them and they threw in eight freebies on top. That'll make it 19 seeds so am a lil more worried that might get picked up but hopefully not.

<span>Marijuana-Seeds.NL also gave me five freebies with my small five seed order making it 10 seeds all up although i don't know what they may be as the freebie bag is unbranded but 10 made it ok.</span>

Some happy times ahead anyway... :smoke:

17. Thanks. I just went back and looked at the <span><span>Marijuana-Seeds.NL</span></span> site and see they list what my freebies are that were sent. Didn't even notice i was actually getting some when i placed the order. I was just worried about placing the order really. Really it was just a case of not paying attention. I'm sure if there was a variety of freebies the bags would have been marked most likely.

Hopefully my Herbies order gets here now and going on the time this order took should be here early next week if it doesn't get nabbed.

18. #2919 D.o.c, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Anyone from Herbies seeds here? Or sum1 that can hook me up with a rep?
         I'd like to order some beans, but....... The Euro to USD calculator they are using, is at 1.66%. Hasn't been that high in probly ever. current, as of today, exchange rate is 1.31.  I'll probly end up making a phone call to them see if I can sort it out for me. just be careful when ordering overseas of the overcharges.
       That goes all ways, Not just USD to other currency, 

:gc_rocks:

19. #2920 Gorillaseedbank, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014

I work from the US, but get paid in pounds so I keep up to date on the conversion rates.
    This is what I see today - £1 = US $ 1.6599
    And it's been right around that for a long time.

This is the site I use just because it's got a nice built in calculator & I can remember the URL.
    http://www.dollars2pounds.com/

What site are you using to find the exchange rate?

I can't change the exchange rate for you, but we are currently offering both a 5PER discount code (5% off) and a 20% discount for cash payments - all applied before shipping charges are added in. If you need any further help, we're just a pm away. Good luck with it all no matter where you order from.

~~sherry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.