Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was using jiffy pellwts no heat mat though have to try that will order one tomorrow-i have always used cup of water to germinate this time i used jiffy pellets same as i do my clones i dont know but will try mat thanks

2. i have used royal queen seeds for some time now and there seeds are very low priced and very high quality.
    i haven't but plan to soon use  http://original-ssc.com/ which is a bank some nice looking seeds

:bongin:  :smoking:

3. I, ve used the original sensible seed company before... prices are really great! Shippong is discreet, freebies are top quality! Constant promotions running as well so might come out with much more than you bargained for :) Shipping speed is really awesome. From Spain to South Africa in 7 days! Heres the thing, 1st order was a 10 pack regular seeds from KC brains called Kc White, nothing germinated which sucked big time. Made contact with them via the ticketing system and the service was awesome and the sorted things out in no time with a instore promo. Replaced my order during a buy 1 get one free promo :) 100% germination on my pure kush. I went back to order during there free worldwide shipping promo, wanted pineapple chunk seed. At checkout it showed me that I would get 10 free seeds, to good to be true. Placed my order and the payment process didnt go as normall. I found that after the deal was close my order was cancelled and I made contact again with them but this time I got the worst customer service ever. I stated my case and explained that im happy to for my seed but I would the free shipping promo and the 10 free seeds that I was meant to get because this was not due to any error of mine. The mofo's didnt even check the order and sucked some BS out showing that they had no clue as to what happenes with my order and why it was cancelled. They went on to say that I messed up the order because I should get 10 free?? told they also said that the free shipping was a promo and i missed it! No nobody was checking my order or was willing to do anything... left me angry because its not like I was trying to con them, I want to pay fpr me seed and get the promo that I was meant to get but poor service from them on that. Needless to say, I didnt order the pineapple chunck and I've checking outher seedbank, hence the reason im following this thread ;)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey man, not sure if your still looking for reviews on these seed company's... But I ordered from marijuana-seeds-canada.com, 2 Barney's farm Auto Fem Sweet Tooth, and they arrived in great condition, stealth packaging, and took about 12 business days. I'm very pleased with my order and will most likely order again. I hope this was helpful!

5. Sannies has to be the best as far as reasonable priced seeds go....not a bank, the guy produces his own. At the extreme opposite of the spectrum is the worse of the worse that piece of  %$#  Dr. Greenthumb. 

6. First timer @ Herbies Pick and Mix Seedbank after ordering maybe 4-5 times from Attitude Seedbank.
    This order came in 5 days from UK to east coast US. 
    Attitude took between 11-13 days each time I ordered, and was never even half 
    as stealthy as my very first Herbies order. 

7. I have ordered some stuff from Holland and England.   I would say go for a couple different companies, and order a few different strains.  Don't count on them for a huge bumper crop in the fall.  Not until you see them harvest yourself.  But if you must, I would go with Pitbull from Stoneygirl.  She has good seeds,  I think they are available,  shipping, I don't know.  I just got them at a dispensary here in Oregon.  Or order some Hindu Kush from somewhere reliable that gets good reviews.  Make sure not to deal w hermaprhodites or seeds that come from them.  Dont do Early Skunk, thats all I have to say.  Sometimes those old strains taste like ditchweed, Does anyone know if feminized seeds are safe to cross?  I have been breeding about seven years now, I have always stayed simple and just crossed the strongest of the males with other chronic strains. I finally have some good ones now.  I have Girl Scout Cookies male that came from an authentic Girls Scout Cookies cutting,( Durban Poison x OG) and I crossed it with the breed I have been developing.  My strain started off from a snow male, which I dont know exactly where was found.  I crossed it with a trainwreck female. Then I got a male off of those seeds and crossed it with Grape Ape.  Then I crossed that male with Bubba Kush pre 98.  I bred that male back to the same Bubba Kush three different times.  Then I took that third generation Bubba male and crossed it with 3 kings from Humboldt.  Then I crossed that male with G 13. Then I took that male and crossed it with the Girl Scout Cookies.  Now the seeds I am curing are that male crossed with pitbull, bigwreck, and purple assaults, and my favorite, hindu kush.  I got a male from an OG kush  plant my friend brought back to me from trim camp last fall in mendo and crossed it with Pit Bull and my G13, 3 Kings cross. to start a new lineage.  The OG male was super stinky.  I am thinking of using collodial silver to feminize my next crop.  Any ideas on anyones favorite new strains to cross for next time.  I love suggestions.  By the way.  The pitbull was tested at 27% THC and my 3 kings x G 13 cross was 24% THC.  Stoney girl advertises 35%, But 27% for outdoors is pretty good still. Peace.

8. Stoney Girl?  you know shes' a Boobie dancer not a breeder right? 5000 dollar buy in to grow her shit' seen at least ten of her strains grown out...and I would never recommend such a second rate EXTREMLY overpriced operation.....

this gal is a joke man, no love for nobody, workin a hustle.......Stay away folks......Just "my" thoughts, take it for what its worth.

9. ever heard of BossHogg?, a strain by Mark from TH Seeds....

funny but if ya grow out some "pitbull" with it....well ya cant tell em apart........

just a warning folks, I have had a run in or two with her,....no Stoney Girl for me,....

10. Any good banks in so cal i have my california rec i just dont no what websites deliver to cali

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. hey what's up everyone... I just bought some  Kwazulu and Bob Marley seeds through attitude but the seeds were from World of Seeds. I bought a 11 pack of Kwazulu  and 6 have failed to germinate and 1/3 Bob seeds have germinated and it ended up being hermie. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with World of Seeds. 

12. #2734 N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    HEADSTASH SEEDS! great seeds an great prices and fast trouble free shipping to the states! I gotta say this is my first seed order that has been straight ! Trouble free and no run arounds nice dark seeds NO white or cracked seeds .HEADSTASH SEEDS ARE WICKED STRAIGHT CATS! looking forward to future buisness

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Straight up bro!!! Got mine today. 13 Skunk Haze and 13 Peaches just waiting to pop!! 1398561019823.jpg

14. Whats the website to shop seeds for headstash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. http://headstashseeds.com/

16. #2739 Brother Urb, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    I ordered a bunch of seeds from peakseedsbc for a friend of mine who has a legal garden.  He still asked me to order for him talk about para haha.   I guess it's better safe than sorry.   Will re post once they arrive.

I can't even grow for myself at the moment but damn after looking at strains and shopping around for him I just want to hoard a fuck load of genetics lol. 

17. #2740 CL4P-TP, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    you seen her? if she is still "taken em off", its for pennies.

come to Oregon and deal with "club pitbulls" everywhere. that cunt is a serious con artist, totally in league with Paul Standford of the THCF. threatening to sue me( and others) if I keep the males on seeds I paid for.

33 day flower times?give me a break lady, you're confusing a headache with being high .........

as per the amateur pollen chucker shilling her gear ....... two words.

PUNNETT SQUARES.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.