Marijauana Decriminalization bill is ACTIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE! (H.B. 1177)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SeattleRes, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Has anybody actually been asked to sign anything?

I'd love to put my mark on the petition but I haven't found any signature-collectors yet.

2. The petition is currently being approved by the Sec of State and Att. General and Sensible Washington expects to have it circulating around March 1st.

3. Lawmakers changed voters bill that passed in Washington State, I-692, no limits, other then 60 day supply.

So Washington State can drop those limits right the fu^k off the law books to-fu^kin-day!

The people of Washington State spoke and passed this law years ago.

How dare you idiots change the will or law the people of this great state.

Damn criminals, you need a freakin score card to know who are criminal now a days.

Right now most carry badges....

4. USC, (United States Code), printed out would occupy a 20x180ft of bookshelf, (over 15.2 million pages). State Code of all the states would occupy over 100x5281ft of bookshelf, (I don't even want to attempt to calculate this). Everybody in the Union has commited a crime. Do you know how thick the federal firearms statutes are? 1.5" thick. Do you know how thick the state regulations are? 2.24" thick. Do yourself a favor, (even if not into firearms), get a 03 FFL. They'll send you the law books, bound books, and specific regulations relating to FFL holders. The package you will get is over 5" thick. That's just ONE subsection of federal and state law. Reading all of that material will take you at least 7 weeks, and that's if you're a pretty fast reader. Almost everybody ever within the jurisdiction of the USA is a felon. All that matters is if they want to concern you or not.

5. How do you sign this petition if you live in Washington State?

6. [​IMG]
    SENSIBLE WASHINGTON IS WAITING FOR ATT. GENERAL AND SEC. OF STATE. TO APPROVE THE PETITION FOR CIRCULATION. THEY ESTIMATE IT WILL BE CIRCULATING AROUND MARCH 1ST CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES THEN AND PERIODICALLY!!!!!!!!!!11

lol not angry but this is the 6th time ive posted this and like....there is one even on this same page.

7. haha never even thought about it liek that, thanks for clarifying

8. The petition is alive and signatures are being collected! I signed it today at my college, and the school newspaper took my picture! The story in my school's newspaper about the legalization initative will have the picture of a GC member in it! They asked me about my reasons for signing it and my name so they could have a caption for the photo too.

9. I signed it too! Just be on the look out and find out as much as you can about it.

10. I was under the impression that Washington was going for full blown legalization. Is that the case, or is it just for decriminalization?

11. Its full legalization, this thread started while a less ambitious approach was being thought up, and is still being used for the new attempt at full legalization (since technically legalization is a form of decriminalization) All legalization is a form of decriminalization, but decriminalization is not necessarily legalization.

12. First off, this board is for users 18 years or older, personally I dont mind, but don't tell people your 15.

Second, if you are buying/selling do so in Private Messaging, please read the rules of GC before posting next time please.

13. Goodbye young one. Good luck to the bill. But decriminalization is not the answer. Decriminalization will bring more violence, the only way to successfully stop the drug cartels is through taxing marijuana. Remove the prohibition.