Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

[2 Reviews] - Super Silver Haze (Sativa) - Lavender Kush (Indica) - [PICS]

• Please log in to reply

Ask Chubbs

Ask Chubbs

Chubbs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 715 posts
Just added these 2 reviews to MR. 1 sativa and 1 indica.

• Super Silver Haze - Classic sativa that never fails to get you nice and high. (meangreenmartian)
  • Lavender Kush - Strong indica that is sure to put you to sleep after a nice fat buzz. (dsmor180)

Posted Image

Super Silver Haze
Grade: A
Type: Sativa
Price: $15/G

Posted Image

Lavender Kush
Grade: A
Type: Indica
Price: $60/8th

I thought they would make a nice comparison. What do you think?

And here is a link to some of the best looking purple buds I have seen in a while. [Purple Buds]

--Chubbs

Edited by I am Chubbs, 17 January 2009 - 02:20 AM.

bostondutchmast

bostondutchmast

Forza azzurri 2010

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,538 posts
ive been waiting for some more ssh reviews. i love the numbing body high that it produces. like nothing other. im suppose to be getting some lavender this weekend it sucks that it puts u right to bed, i didnt know that. wish i read the guide before i told him what i wanted.

Edited by bostondutchmast, 17 January 2009 - 02:26 AM.

Ask Chubbs

Ask Chubbs

Chubbs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 715 posts

ive been waiting for some more ssh reviews. i love the numbing body high that it produces. like nothing other. im suppose to be getting some lavender this weekend it sucks that it puts u right to bed, i didnt know that. wish i read the guide before i told him what i wanted.

I just got some Lavender myself today. Am gonna wait until the morning (if I can) and mix it with some GDP Earwax and pace that for my wake-n-bake. ;)

--Chubbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users