Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

My parents are asleep and I was wondering

• Please log in to reply

MrNegativity

MrNegativity

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
would it be ok if I smoked a bowl in my room and lit an incense? Would they be able to smell it still?

vegitarianpizza

vegitarianpizza

• Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts
put your jacket over your head and just spray the jacket with cologne after

DeadChimp

DeadChimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 731 posts
Go in the garage.

sral

sral

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
My dad accused me of smoking pipe tobacco last night at 2:30 because he said he smelled it. But the funny thing is i went to bed at 12:30 and i don't know what the hell he was talking about.

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
keep your door closed and dont do anything that might make them come into your room (such as a loud music or tv, or walking around a lot) until after youre done smoking and everything is put away and you should be fine.
If its not cold out you could go outside, but i love lying in bed and getting lit.
Then again, you might not wanna listen to me. I dont really give a shit if i get caught, and im kinda waiting for it so i can just get it over with.

grass roots

grass roots

Stop, THINK, Post

• Old School
  • 3,041 posts
^

haha, i felt the same way the last years i was living with my parents. I was like.. i really dont care anymore, and i'd just hit my bong with my door unlocked mid day when they're home. They smoke a hell of a lot of cigarettes, and the whole house smells like it anyways, so they never walked in, and never smelled anything...

doobiescoo31

doobiescoo31

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
i've never had issues with the smell the day after, unless you are sitting there baking for a couple of hours. i just light up and chill out, no biggie.

persondudeguy

persondudeguy

For $40, my mind is free

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
I've smoked in my bathroom with friends before with my parents asleep....

Trick is to turn the fan on, open a window and spray axe if you have any. 1/2 hour later it'll smell normal again.

ryogavash

ryogavash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
Axe is a wonderful anti weed smell. But yes, bathroom with the fan or the shower on, axe. I use incesnse in my room when I have it and I'm smoking in there, or, if I'm out o scent, then I make a toilet paper tube smell eliminater. You know the thing where you stuff tisshu or some other filter until it's packed then spray it with some cologne or your mom's perfume a time or two. Exhale through the tube when smoking, and it smells like perfume or cologne.

stookey

stookey

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Cheif in ur house unless u have easy acces to outside. I cheifed in my basement everyday after my parents would go to bed, but last night i got caught and now im grounded over New years

dr_krapp

dr_krapp

Village Idiot

• Old School
  • 3,072 posts
heres what i do, pack ur bowl, light cadle and insense then light lighter/match of candle to lower noise breath out into pillow/duvet/matress and make sure ur window is open enuf to let the smoke out slowly but so it goes that way instead of going into the hall

12inchbong

12inchbong

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 535 posts
I dunno man. When I used to smoke in my room I would have two incense burning, my window open, and I'd blow into one of those bottles with dryer sheets in it, and my brother told me he could still smell it in the hallway. I wouldn't risk it. Just step outside and quickly toke the bowl....

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
I used to open the window, close the door, shove a towel underneath it, and spray tons of odor-eliminator before, during, and after the smoke session. I had a fan blowing out the window, and a fan blowing smoke away from the door. I blew all my hits into the fan going out the window. Word.

cs_shoota

cs_shoota

Prolly...:)

• Old School
  • 1,519 posts
i know your parents are prolly the type that would ground the shit out of you if you got caught... right? well if you have any close food places around you i say just not really sneak.. just throw on a coat and if your parents are up tell them your runnin up there to get some food(doesnt work well right after btw) then go up there and smoke on the way, then order your food, come back and you are pretty high, your parents dont know.. and your food is wating for you to eat it

Newbie Toker

Newbie Toker

Cannabis Activist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
I usually wait till about midnight or so, sit on my windowsill with my legs hangin out, close the curtains and smoke my herb, then just spray a lil deo and go to bed, if it rains its better, cause that does somethin and the smoke smell goes away quicker :-)

SocialHeratic

SocialHeratic

DumiGirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
exactly - sittin on the windowsil with legs out the window, curtains shut is definately the best way to go.
At the end of the day, 'rents aint stupid - it's just a "we know that you smoke, and you probably know that we know, we just don't want to address the issue, so we'll turn a blind eye" kinda tings.
unless u aint got safe rents that is.

Newbie Toker

Newbie Toker

Cannabis Activist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
Lol, yeh, its kinda an unspoken understanding. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users