Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many normal sized joints can i roll with a dime??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotHeadFred, Jan 16, 2009.

1. if so can you tell me how many zigzags i can roll too?
    Thank you

2. Depends how big you want them, usually joints have about 0.7 or more in them if you're rolling 1 papes, so you do the math :p

Also, zig zags are just a brand of rolling paper.

3. It depends on how much weed came in your dime. Dime is a measurement of price, so you could've spent $10 on mid, which would've been around 2 grams, or on dank which probably would have been less than a gram.

4. A dimebag amount will vary depending on your dealer and the kind of shit you're getting

Also if you roll spliff you'll be able to roll more..

5. make it about 2 joints per dimebag and that should get you good if youre by yourself, if its more than one person hitting it you might want to roll the whole thing. a dime of mids, pretty cheap for a fat bag, could usually get us 4 decent sized js, and dank 1 or sometimes 2.

6. You may be able to pull out 2 joints, but I would just make 1.

7. #7 PotHeadFred, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Thanks for your help Everybody
    :D

8. :smoking: if you do what i would do is roll the first joint without any paper filters or anything then dont use any roach clips but puth the roach out and place it in the joint afterwards then once your done smoking that put that final potent roach in a pipe and smoke it youll get super blazed.. :hello:

9. Depends on your tolerance.

I could probably roll 2 out of a dime, but I've seen people roll 3.