Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Intensify your "High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billerbong101, Jan 15, 2009.

1. your a crackhead

2. Lol I thought that too mate

3. just stop smoking herb for a while... 2-3 weeks, then your tolerance will go down..

or just hit bigger bowls :p

:bongin:

4. Smoke more. Duh.

5. have a beer while you smoke.. i always find that to intensify my high.. that and cigarettes

6. definitely best advice.

and hold in your hits until you ghost em.... 2/3 of a solo bowl like that fucks my shit up

7. sounds like your tolerance is high. take a break for a month and you'll get back to having "old school" highs. you probably won't want to but it will be worth it.

8. I second the mango suggestion. I read an article about that just the other day. I find that I feel higher when I smoke a cigarette after I toke. But don't be stupid and start smoking tobacco just for that...I am still trying to quit after 5+ years of smoking cigs.

9. #49 blackcloud, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Exercise and drink lots of water. End of that. Try cutting down and only smoking when you want to, such as night time.

10. Hold in the smoke longer... Smoke the bowl faster; like right after you blow out, take another hit... etc

Also, if you don't usually drink and smoke at the same time... 1 beer can really intensify your high.

11. I'm giving him OPTIONS.

12. I always hit a GB when I need to get really baked.

13. oink alert. . . Everyone book it like fuck!

14. If salvia makes you high already when you're buying it, I'd say it's a potent drug;)

15. well i ground up a seroquil and put that with about a gram of some dank chronic and i felt like i was all stoned but then i fell asleep lol also try codine but not alot.

16. T-break for two weeks
    or my high gets intensified when i smoke hookah baked beacause i get light headed and it feels like your cross faded

17. definetly dont do that. once u start thinking bout ur high and how to make it better u start to focus on it and it just doesnt satisfy u. just let it come and lift u up and away. if u want to make it really trippy then get really baked, get some good headphones, and listen to some pink floyd (i like doing speak to me/breathe-->any colour you like---> shine on you crazy diamond (live)---> white fire by stick figure then we get high by stick figure.) then lie down and CLOSE UR EYES and listen, and u will feeel finnneeee

18. Dude, why would you put that shit on your weed? Nothing in Seroquil becomes active with heat.

19. phenylethylamine a legal high that when mixed with cannibus feels great. PM me if you want a link to the site cause I know the owner and have used it for awhile.

20. "i only smoke 30/60 strains"

um seems kinda obvious to me but maybe try switching up?

my tolerance is high right now so i try to get heavier indicas like KUSHs