Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How to Intensify your "High"

• Please log in to reply

billerbong101

billerbong101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey guys, well ive been reading on these forums for quite some time now, and just registered today. I've been smoking since i was 16 (i am currently 23)......... Lately smoking just hasnt been doing much for me. It takes like 4-6 bowls for me to get baked, if that(I only smoke 30/60 strains) :(.... I was wondering if you guys had any tips/tricks you use to get "Higher" and also if there are any other substances(Preferably legal, but ok if not) that Intensify your High........

Sorry if this may seem like a troll post, but its Not. Im just curious about new things I suppose :smoking:

Buell

Buell

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
I dont really know what can intensify your high, I dont do any other drugs so I dont know about that either. Not much help I guess, maybe take a break from smoking for a while to bring back that tolerance level. Maybe hash?
When I was younger, I loved opium, really nice. But it is very addictive, and from what I remember, not cheap!

rooksouthpaw08

rooksouthpaw08

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
the only advice i have is to stop smoking for a week maybe more. this will lower your tolerance just like refraining from drinking a lot would lower ur tolerance for alchohol.

themasochist

themasochist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 754 posts
Make some BHO shit is awesome, I am going to make some myself here soon from and oz of upper mids.

dAnks0nly

dAnks0nly

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
smoke a blunt

Skald

Skald

Pot/Metal Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,355 posts
Eating mango is supposed to help. The mycrene in it helps the THC make its way to the receptors in the brain. Or something :smoking:

Cdn.Hustla.420

Cdn.Hustla.420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 327 posts
yo bro same thing happened to me a while back heres what i'd consdier doing:

1. Find better weed
2. Hold in your tokes
3. Breath fast till your light headed and crouch take a toke and stand up and plug your mouth and nose and blow out.(lol)
4.Eat a mango 30 mins-1 hour b4 u smoke (theres something written on it)

5.T breaks are weak i felt the same as u but then i found better bud and shit...i havent quit in 5 years so fuck quitting but u could.

giroldo

giroldo

DEA should be DE-stroyed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 778 posts

Eating mango is supposed to help. The mycrene in it helps the THC make its way to the receptors in the brain. Or something :smoking:

same deal with chocolate.

Guest_grapeALICIOUS_*

Guest_grapeALICIOUS_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Focus more of your mind on your high..

Sir_Spanks

Sir_Spanks

Bonified Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts

yo bro same thing happened to me a while back heres what i'd consdier doing:

1. Find better weed
2. Hold in your tokes
3. Breath fast till your light headed and crouch take a toke and stand up and plug your mouth and nose and blow out.(lol)
4.Eat a mango 30 mins-1 hour b4 u smoke (theres something written on it)

5.T breaks are weak i felt the same as u but then i found better bud and shit...i havent quit in 5 years so fuck quitting but u could.

Holding in your smoke for more than a few seconds is pointless. Also all that breathing heavy stuff just deprives your brain of oxygen and makes you light headed, it does not effect thc intake.

Try eating a slightly over ripened mango!

Buell

Buell

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

same deal with chocolate.

wait, chocolate?

billerbong101

billerbong101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
mhmmmmm mangos are delicious!!!!!! Im gonna have to try that =O see if it works. Are there any like over the counter medicines/pills that can intensify your high? One time I took nyquil then burned like 20 mins later and I felt a bit different lol!!! but im not a fan of nyquil, shit gives me bad dreams and i always wake up sweating for some odd reason lol :(

chongwithabong

chongwithabong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
dude just buy some better weed. I dont know how seasoned you are but you can probably find something better than what you are smoking now. If you can not find anything better than just take a little break.

Jayman90

Jayman90

d-_-b

• Bronze Member
  • 760 posts

billerbong101

billerbong101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

dude just buy some better weed. I dont know how seasoned you are but you can probably find something better than what you are smoking now. If you can not find anything better than just take a little break.

I only smoke good weed, thats the problem!!! I havent had mids/regs in god knows how long..... Just to show you that i only smoke good strains, my last pickups in the last couple months were, ak47 purple haze, fruity pebbles,some no-name dank frosted OUT. Thats pretty much the quality of weed I smoke on the regular:smoking::smoking:

billerbong101

billerbong101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Mix a bit of Salvia with your bud if you can get some, the combination tastes pretty good, and the feeling is woohoo ;)
Also, (if you can!) try not doing weed for a while, it reduces the amount of cannabinoids in your system so when you do start again you're like "Wheeeeeeey!"
I've not had any weed for about 4 days :mad: cause I'm at university and not too keen on the shit round here, but I'm getting some at the weekend so I'll let you know if less becomes more!

Salvia is Illegal in FL, plus that shit is stupid ive done it like 10 times, its just not good to me. LSD/Shrooms are the way to go.:hello:

Cdn.Hustla.420

Cdn.Hustla.420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 327 posts
well i put (lol) for breathing technique because YES IT IS BAD FOR YOU (literally it made me stupider) and oxygen deprivation

BUT You will get/feel higher, and when my tolerance gets high i always hold in my tokes a bit longer.. like 10 seconds,

personally i have a habit to do certain things if my tolerance is high and i dont feel like quitting, to get me more high. (sometimes switting what your smoking out of helps alot too)

WIND and SOLAR

WIND and SOLAR

Reduce, Reuse, Recyle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
30/60 indica/sativa or sativa/indica?

rep203

rep203

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Whats a 30/60 strain?