is this ready for harvest?...day 65 !PIC!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Barako, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Did you sharpen those pictures in photoshop? The bud looks like is has dandruff or psoriasis. :D

2. all i did was an autolevels that was it lol

3. lmao FAIL! haha

4. pistols look ok. looks like it was lacking, light, nutes bigger container just for grinnys you can check trics under microscope, if it was your very first attempt keep trying buds should be around the size of a pop can at 65 days it should be full of buds.:eek:

5. hey man i give you props for at least giving growing a wack but you gotta kinda know wat your doin read up on that, check out the cannabis companion book or maybe the cannibibles or just read up online. but hey look at it this way your gunna be so lucky to be enlightend on how amazing and intricate growing the godly plant of ganja can be, and to all the people sorta givin this guy shit w.e if he figures out how to grow once he produces a good harvest he will be far more happy and greatful then someone who got it rite their first time. way to stick in there budddy keep on sparkin

6. thats to bad.

hopefully the quality of that bud outweighs the lack of quantity.!!!

7. you have successfully grown enough marijuana to pack a bowl.

8. weak sauce.. you wont even get a bonghit outa that bro.

9. looks like a hemp plant! :D notice the 5-finger leaves instead of 7....

10. lets hope its some potent bud man.

11. HaHa LMAO! Try harder, next time. Kill that fucking twig dude

12. dude everyone read atleast page 2 then you'll know that this is suppose to be a joke...LOL:D

13. what I want to know...did you actually stage that joke by letting a plant get that sick? if so, you should be slapped.

if you just found that pic online, thats fuckin hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing the first time i saw that.

14. hahaha, this really made me laugh man, i was ready to ask if you grew that plant in the bottom of your Well, but after i saw those Ak plants i was relieved. looked awesome holmes

15. that's the bottom branch that didn't get much light. i'm only using 1 400w HPS.

16. they should put that pic on high times magazine. that has to be a world record for lowest yeild ever on a plant

17. First thing out of my mouth was, Huaahhhh..........In a chuckle. How the heck, did you manage that ?

18. #58 NOVA, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Baracko you suck at growing dank! You should read the FAQs a few times to figure out whats wrong...OH wait I remember you from RIU...I have the same S/N on here as RIU, nice lower branch :D Wonder how many people on GC will fail terribly at reading the whole thread.

I can't wait to see the kids saying," You tried, and thats what counts, you probably didnt give it enough light, or not enough nutes..." lol

19. what's up bro..I remember your SN...HAHAHAHA!!! it cracks me up! LOL

my next grow is all coco hopefully it will turn out just as good or even better that my last.

20. haha love the flashlight joke!!!!!