Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost fer you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skils, Feb 10, 2002.

1. dammit! I was almost positive that I was right gaz.... oh well... ill leave the psychic stuff to miss cleo from now on. The important thing is that you got her back gaz

2. Yeah, you're right man, thanks.

I love smoking weed and getting high, but it's gotta be done in moderation.

And prioritise! lol

3. Why don't you take her with you when you smoke weed with your friends?

4. yeah, thats what i was wondering too... if she didnt have a big problem with it to begin with,why dont you two lovebirds smoke some bowls together? It would make for a very romantic high.

5. Yeah, that's a good idea, and we have a few times. But I have to smoke less, that's the main point. It's just gotten too much in the last few months.

6. Hi all..
    I'm in the UK so our prices are a little different here, (we get alot of solid unfortunatley!)..
    For an Oz of solid, approx £50, a half £25 - £30, !/4 and 8th's arnt worth buying!
    For good quality skunk £110 an Oz, £20 an 8th (Damn!), but it is niiiice w33d, usually something like Northen Lights or White Widow etc..

Well, if I ever have the misfortune to become an MP, thats me incriminated :p

Take it easy,

S

Attached Files:

7. ..Im guessing that's a British term. Ive never heard of solid. Im guessing either hash or solid as in packed nuggets or something...can you fill me in sn00py?

8. buy an oz and sell 6 1/8 so no ones lookin for a discount, thats how you get 1/4 for free ---(nice thinkin)---

i buy for the fallowing prices

dime 10
    twin 20
    1/8 30/35 depending on the supply
    1/4 60/70 depending on the supply
    O 150/170 depending on the supply

9. I by a pound of mango in 20 dollars , remember I live in Ecuador a gram of coke cost 4 dollars

10. [​IMG] Prices for "commercial":

(Commercial: compressed, green bud, random seeds, unknown strain/origin)

1/8: $20
    1/4: $40
    1/2: $80
    1oz: $120

[​IMG] But there is always the option of buying an ounce, selling three 1/4's and getting a 1/4 for free...

11. commercial is bout 130-175 an oz around here. hydro is more like 270-300. weed is expencive everywhere. tis best to grow.

12. DAMN! i wish shit was that cheap around here...damn laws

13. here in central US, it:

commercial:

Zone-80
    1/2-60
    1/4-40
    1/8 or dub-20

I read sum1 say that dubs r a rip off, but that they buy 1/8s. thats strange, I thought they were the same.

14. here in central US, it:

commercial:

Zone-80
    1/2-60
    1/4-40
    1/8 or dub-20

I read sum1 say that dubs r a rip off, but that they buy 1/8s. thats strange, I thought they were the same.

Good Stuff (Which I Buy)

Zone-200
    1/2-120
    1/4-60
    1/8-30

15. Damn you people get cheap weed.. In the nation's capital, we get:

1/8 -> 60
    1/4 -> 120
    1/2 -> 175
    O -> 300

Those are standard prices, not high or low, for any type of KB (which here is synonimous with basically any kind of budz, most of the stuff here is dense and red-haired)

I've bought 1/8's in NY for roughly the same, but I see that the rest of the country gets a nice price break. Is there anyone here from a large US city who gets better prices?

16. i dunno what i buy but itz really good shit.

1/8 $20
    1/4 $45
    1/2 $75
    1 oz. $150

17. Well, I'm in a big city.. close to 1.5 million people around me and I get good stuff (not handgrown, groomed hydro prize-bud or anything) for:

1/4oz =$20
    1/2oz =$40
    oz = $60
    qp = $150

makes sence to buy the big bag.

18. damn motec wut city u live in?

19. yeah for real.. cuz im making a visit

20. i just got an 1/8 for $50. It is pretty good stuff with little red hairs all over