Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Mist?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by merry jew wanna, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Anyone ever heard of the strain "Purple Mist"? I just picked up a half zip of it yesterday, and it's pretty bomb.

I would post macros, but I have no camera, sorry.

2. Hmm no I haven't. I've gotten Grape Mist which is a local strain around here. What does the bud look like? Smell/taste? Give some feedback and maybe we can get an idea of it.

3. its probly kali mist x purp of some sort. or just a marketing tool

4. Smells sorta piney, but with a little something extra that reminds me of pizza spices, like basil or oregano (no it's not oregano). It's hard to place. Definite indica. Pretty classic dank smell.

5. Never heard of it before., cool strain name though.

6. Sounds like a soda.

7. purple mist at about 4 - 5 weeks flowering i dont remember exactly

Attached Files:

8. one of my homies that grows/sells, makes up names to tell stupid highschoolers... but he always knows the true genetics. i recall him making up purple mist but i'm 99% sure its a different story with you.

9. I have been snagging Purple Mist around my area a few times now. Its tasty thats for sure.

10. We just got Purple Mist on the shelf @ Mother Nature's Meds in Battle Creek MI but was still searching more info on the strains involved

We are gonna smoke the competition!