Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What can you use to roll a joint in a pinch?

• Please log in to reply

420skils

420skils

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
When I am at party's and I just wanna roll a quick joint I never know what to use. So if any of you could tell me what I could find around the house that could work to roll a quick one tell me.

MOPSTaR

MOPSTaR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
im a bit confused,what do mean?

redwingsguy

redwingsguy

Phishead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
A page from the dictionary/Bible would work. We did last night cuz we didnt have any papers

assmullet

assmullet

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
yeah, i agree with redwingsguy. when i'm all out of papers i just flip through some books looking for some thin paper. if no books are available i check my wallet for an old receipt.

420skils

420skils

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
i heard you can use a dollar bill? is this true?

DaWodin

DaWodin

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 647 posts
u could, but you'd be wasting a dollar...if u need to smoke that bad go to McDonalds and steal sum napkins...or buy sum fries with the dollar then use the recept like assmullet sed

overgrowray

overgrowray

Thread Killa

• Old School
  • 7,561 posts
or you could uhhhh, just buy a bowl.

OpTiMo

OpTiMo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
you can use white (no ink) tissue paper..like for xmas presents or somthing
the texture is very similar to rolling papers but without the glue

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts
A dollar bill? Yikes! All the linen and cotton... and about a million people having touched it.

I don't think I'd want to vaporize a dollar bill and inhale it. A high percentage of money has traces of fecal matter on it. (AKA SHIT!) Plus, it's way too thick.

Congrats on not flaming the one who suggested burning a bible page. God would understand. :D

Another thing that's not mentioned here is a tampon wrapper. If they still make the wrapper out of paper it works great. Nice and thin and it's clean.

A problem with using any paper without glue at a party is all the handling and passing of the joint. It's hard enough to keep it together if you're smoking it by yourself. Imagine passing it around a party with no glue. Just buy papers and keep some around.

:)

420skils

420skils

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
thanks, but i think i am gonna stick to my bong

Pimp-C

Pimp-C

SMOKE DOGG

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
i used the yellow pages twice. hehehe
..............what yall know bout them Texas boyz, comin down in candy toyz, smokin weed and talkin noize.

420girlie

420girlie

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,824 posts
Where do you think we got that? From the holy joint of course. We were in a fix and the Bible was right there. I look at it as paying tribute to God. The joint caught on fire every time we hit it though. It got a little risky towards the end, how would I explain a big ass burn on my nose?

Greenery24

Greenery24

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yo once i just used a paper bag.....sorry im high:(

GreenDazed42

GreenDazed42

borken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
Tip: A dab of honey works well for glue when you have to resort to other types of paper for joints.

NuBBiN

NuBBiN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,223 posts
yeah, I always use honey and those little tiny orange pocket bibles that the jesus freaks force kids to take outside of schools and shit, cuz the pages are the perfect size for rolling, and the honey adds a nice flavor while holding it together. Also the inner paper of bubble gum wrappers are cool, cuz that way you can add flavors like mint from the type of gum people have on them.

420girlie

420girlie

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,824 posts
Good thing I read this post yesterday, this exact thing came up again today and we used the phone book and syrup to hold it shut. It hada very "unique" flavor. *lol*

andyorbit

andyorbit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I've used pages from a new testiment before.
Im sure god understands...

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts

Originally posted by budburner
A dollar bill? Yikes! All the linen and cotton... and about a million people having touched it.

I don't think I'd want to vaporize a dollar bill and inhale it. A high percentage of money has traces of fecal matter on it. (AKA SHIT!) Plus, it's way too thick.

Don't forget about the worst part; the INK! ewwwwwwwwww

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
about the dollar bill, i think you heard about using a bill to roll a joint, but you dont actually smoke the bill itself. that would be rough.

and about the fecal traces on bills, theres also shit on your tootbrush. think about that, then go brush your teeth.

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
eeeeeewwww, dont use any sugar substance on anything you smoke, sugar crystalizes in your lungs if you smoke it, that means your lungs will build up with those crystals and then just become a rock and kill you. just buy some papes peeps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users