The ten different types of pot dealers for the young/new tokers

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by califourniabud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. my dealer is Johnny Dependable :) he doesn't even look like he smokes (although he's always high). he looks like the intellectual type. love my guy! no homo

2. Pretty awesome thread LOL. My dealer is a mix-breed between the Street Kid and Johnny Dependable.

3. Bumping for others to see, & if any member doesn't like the fact that Im bumping a year old thread,they can kiss that place where the sun doesn't shine. ,Ive bumped threads on here from pre 2003 before,like i really give 2 shits what certain people think about it anyways. :yummy:

4. Lucky after years and years I got Johnny dependable

5. Good thread btw hah

6. #106 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    I just wish you had "bumped" it into the right section.

http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-forum-humor/

7. #107 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    Im not sure if your Being sarcastic? ...   ,But anyways its not my fault the original thread creator (Op) didn't post into the correct section of the forum in the first place.  ,Nonetheless its a great thread to checkout.

8. Oh no I'm not blaming you. If anyone is to blame it would be the OP and the Mod team, at the time, for not moving it when it was posted.

9. #109 skimFL, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    a mix of the mystic, mr paranoia,and johnny dependable is what you want... if you dont talk in code your a fucking retard.. for real a fucking retard... if you dont talk in code and follow stealth rules you will NEVER have weed connects, like someone who does unless your in a medi/legal state.

10. This is the one of the best "types of" lists I've ever read.  Not quite spot on but I can see how every dealer is at the very least a mix of these things.

And I love Mr. Medical, I've met a couple of them and it's always a kick to see people "over the hill" dealing with gallon bags of quality nugs like it's just any old thing.

11. #111 RooksYR, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    "you got those turkey sandwiches bro?"

LMAO totally spot on with mr.paranoid.

EDIT: Though i have to say i am the most "para" in my circle; mostly when it comes to toking location, and after-smell.    I used to go to parties with two shirts, just so i didnt smell.  Leave the house with my green shirt, swap out for the red shirt when i hit the party, and switch back to green when i go home.

12. Mine would be

The Social Hustler – He is not a regular hustler. Hes not normally the weed man but he will have every so often.  If he is at a party, you can bet that he bought an extra 1/8 to hustle off some.  Other than that, don't expect to get anything from this guy on a regular basis.

The Backwards Hustler – The guy who only hustles to support their own habit.  He is only getting an O every time he re-ups.  He is smoking half, hustling half, and doing it over and over again.  For years.  Never progressing.

Mr. No Shorts – The guy that never cuts you a deal ever, you either have the normal price or you aren't walking away with anything.

Gift Giver – This is the guy that makes you smoke up in order to get the weed.  Sometimes that's cool because you get some weed and he smokes you up, but sometimes you just want to grab some and go because you have things like work or something to go to.  Although it's usually pretty good.

(It varies depending on person)

13. Mines fits "Johnny dependable" to a T - excepts she's a girl. The first time I texted her I'm like

"you still smoke?"(trying to be discreet)
    and she's like "you mean weed?". (Smh) Lol😝. "Yeah"

14. This is the best post on grasscity.

15. #115 Deleted member 281310, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    I had a great time reading this and have come across just about every single dealer you mentioned except mr medical.