Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fix crack in a beaker bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobalon2, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I have a 2 foot double percolated beaker phire bong. I was just looking at it and found a crack on the beaker that is leaking a little water. Does anyone know a way to fix this, and maybe about how much it would cost. Is there a way to re-weld the glass back or is a there a good glass glue that might fix it. Thankyou for any help

2. This is going to sound extremely dumb, and it probably is, but maybe Mighty Putty (if that stuff even works) would be able to help.

[​IMG]

3. if your looking to get it done cheap, ducktape will work it'll jsut make your bong look shitty.

4. if u really wanna get it fixed email my friend preson at stoneglassworks@gmail.com hes in the California san diego area 100% legit and he can work with shipping. he can fix all jah bongs

5. Super glue it, if its not a place that gets hot and wont produce toxic fumes then you can use about any type of sealant/glue. Super glue works fine, I also use silicone sealer before too.

6. I've posted this many times before, but you can send it to www.420repair.com

They are practically owned by RooR US and they do very quality work. I'm sure they can fix the crack for a reasonable price.

7. jb weld it, that stuff has saved me and my buddies thousands of dollars in glass!and it will make it stronger then before

8. ducttape always swworks man lol

9. if you can get away with superglue thats fine. its non toxic either so if you do happen to get it hot you should be okay.

10. everyone says ghetto rig it or get it done by a high end glass repair shop.

im tellin ya my boy preston will get cha cheep.

11. Hustlin hustlin (rick Ross voice)

12. ^ You really thought it was necessary to revive this 2+ year old thread, just to say that?

13. Suck my dick asshole it clearly still gets used if I used it to get idea to fix me bong. Get the stick out your ass and smoke a bowl

14. ^ mr. Cheerful you need to smoke a bowl!

15. Get the fuck off grasscity if you have a problem with me, cuz I'm not going ANYWHERE

16. did you really just bump a 2 year old thread just to say that?

:devious:

17. no more fighting shall ensue under thy wrath...

18. Who's Rick Ross? I want Rick Astley.