Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Jello to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theSSMH, Jan 12, 2009.

1. i have read a few things online about using gelatin and mixing it with water, drinking it, then drinking water and pissing 2 times before a drug test will make you pass.

I haven't really heard about it besides when i look it up though, so i was wondering if this holds and water. Any experiences/opinions?

i haven't smoked since friday and might have a piss test tuesday. I plan on just drinking water tuesday to dilute piss, and jelloing it up.

2. Sounds pretty sketch dude. Jello is just a simple sugar and water mixture. There isn't anything in Jello that makes it anything better than say, cranberry juice.

3. Jello actually contains gelatin also:

Gelatin (from French gélatine) is a translucent, colorless, brittle, nearly tasteless solid substance, extracted from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelatin

Whether or not the collagen has an effect or not I have yet to see, but I do agree that it is unlikely.

4. Ok. i Know this thread is old as FUCK, but you're wrong and here's why;
    The simple sugar and water that is in jello is exactly what helps you pass. A full package of jello has 8 servings of I don't know how much sugar. A lot. If you mix that into a water bottle and drink it on an empty stomach, it will go straight through to your lower intestine, and be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly. The huge amount of sugar causes your body to temporarily stop metabolizing fat (THC is fat/alcohol/oil soluble, and is stored in body fat) in order to burn off the sugar and lower your blood sugar levels.
    Drink it an hour before your test with some water, pee, then drink some more water. Drinking the jello will give you about a four hour window in which you will pee marijuana free.
    This won't work for any other drugs though.
    so baked.

5. This thread is from 2009, and only have four replies, and has like 4000 views. WEEEIIIRDDDDD.

6. seriously? i need to test this. this will come in so handy after i get my security license. if this works it would be so much cheaper than buying fake piss.