Oxycodone/APAP ? Help need to know if safe to pop or snort?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by passthatbong, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Hello am never usually on the "Pandora's Box" forum so am new I guess haha.

Okay so I was helping my sister clean out her room and I found 2 pill bottles. One had 3 pills and the other one had 11 pills. The pills are white and they say "WATSON 749" on one side and the other side just has a line through it. The description I just gave you are for both pill bottles. The label on BOTH of the bottle says "OXYCODONE/APAP 5MG-325MG TABLETS" Then in really tiny letters it says "MFG WATSON - Generic for PERCOCET 5/325MG TABLETS (BLUE)" So are these pills safe? If it is how many should I take? Should I snort or just swallow them? How much can I sell these little fuckers for? Thanks for the help GRASSCITTAYYY! :smoke:

2. dont snort APAP unless you hate your nostrils.

try this: break up the pills into a fine powder. from there you have 2 options;
    1. put the powder n a glass of warm water, stir and stick in the fridge for 10 mins. pour the water through a coffee filter into another glass and down that horrid tasting water welcome to CWE
    2.put the powder in a tissue, roll up the powder into the tissue, rip off the extra and swallow that little ball you made. welcome to parachuting

3. How many pills should I crush up If I wanna parachute them? am 5'8 and 193 pound if that matters.

4. with no tollerence id start with 2 or 3. 3 will deffinatley get you feelin good

5. just pop in half and eat until your full.