Oxycodone/APAP ? Help need to know if safe to pop or snort?

• by passthatbong
  • Jan 11 2009 03:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• passthatbong
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

Hello am never usually on the "Pandora's Box" forum so am new I guess haha.

Okay so I was helping my sister clean out her room and I found 2 pill bottles. One had 3 pills and the other one had 11 pills. The pills are white and they say "WATSON 749" on one side and the other side just has a line through it. The description I just gave you are for both pill bottles. The label on BOTH of the bottle says "OXYCODONE/APAP 5MG-325MG TABLETS" Then in really tiny letters it says "MFG WATSON - Generic for PERCOCET 5/325MG TABLETS (BLUE)" So are these pills safe? If it is how many should I take? Should I snort or just swallow them? How much can I sell these little fuckers for? Thanks for the help GRASSCITTAYYY! :smoke:
Replies (4)

• Toke, smoke, and choke

• waterhurley
  • Old School
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:39 AM

dont snort APAP unless you hate your nostrils.

try this: break up the pills into a fine powder. from there you have 2 options;
1. put the powder n a glass of warm water, stir and stick in the fridge for 10 mins. pour the water through a coffee filter into another glass and down that horrid tasting water welcome to CWE
2.put the powder in a tissue, roll up the powder into the tissue, rip off the extra and swallow that little ball you made. welcome to parachuting

• passthatbong
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:51 AM

dont snort APAP unless you hate your nostrils.

try this: break up the pills into a fine powder. from there you have 2 options;
1. put the powder n a glass of warm water, stir and stick in the fridge for 10 mins. pour the water through a coffee filter into another glass and down that horrid tasting water welcome to CWE
2.put the powder in a tissue, roll up the powder into the tissue, rip off the extra and swallow that little ball you made. welcome to parachuting

How many pills should I crush up If I wanna parachute them? am 5'8 and 193 pound if that matters.

• Toke, smoke, and choke

• waterhurley
  • Old School
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:16 AM

with no tollerence id start with 2 or 3. 3 will deffinatley get you feelin good

• Old School Stoner

• BLARNEYSTONES
  • Old School
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:18 AM

just pop in half and eat until your full.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved