Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Shotgunning and failed drug test question

• Please log in to reply

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Last night my friend was smoking, and shotgunned me 3 hits. I inhaled very little smoke actually. But this morning I just found out that I have a drug test monday. Will I be fine or am I going to have to drink tons of water?

EDIT:
Here is the plan. I'm going to take Vitamin B1 B2 B6 B8 and B12 which is the same thing that is in Ultimate gold 5 Hour detox, and a lot of it. I'm going to drink two Arizona teas, one sweet tea before, one sweet tea after. and then like 4 cups of coffee. (all of this is 2 hours before I go in.)

After that, right before I go I'm going to drink 6 cups of water, and piss on more time, since they make me use the beginning of my urine stream, the assholes.

If I don't report by 9PM est tomorrow, well, I failed.

EDIT: To get the vitamins in me, I'm going to take 20 Walgreen's One a Day Healthy Weight with 32mg. EGCG Green tea extract. I check the toxicity of all the vitamins for the dose I will be taking, and it's all safe, except for the vitamin D, which is at 400IU, where the stated danger range is 4000-10000IU, however I also read that this is nonfactual and the LD50 is something like 3.5 Million IU per KG bodyweight. Anyone have any experience in this sort of thing?

Edited by dankkilla, 12 January 2009 - 06:40 AM.

Miguel420

Miguel420

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,100 posts

Nohgz

Nohgz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
If you are in a room full of smoke and just breathe through your nose you won't test positive.

However, if you actually inhale you will. Don't exercise the day before your test, drink tons of water and take !plenty! of vitamin B so your piss is still yellow. I wouldn't rely solely on those drinks, half of them are a crock.

In the past (I know one) he told me UPS drivers carry around a gallon of water and vitamin C and B in their car. They take a couple large doses (large pills) and then chug the entire gallon of water piss once or twice and then go take the test.

If you are peein in a room by urself, get some synthetic urine. Chances are you will test positive. Sorry for the buzzkill.

Here's one thing to remember: [b] Never use the begining off your piss stream or the end of it [b] to fill up your cup. That's always the dirtiest part, so you could piss water and pass. Just remember the vitamin B/

Edited by Nohgz, 10 January 2009 - 04:58 PM.

Nohgz

Nohgz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
On another note, some places test the contents of your piss to see how diluted it is. If this is the case, you could essentially buy yourself a few more days and be off the hook by then.

TorchedX

TorchedX

PuRpS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 924 posts
take creatine+ vita b12 supplement to get past diluted piss

Nohgz

Nohgz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts

take creatine+ vita b12 supplement to get past diluted piss

Because creatine was used so commonly to do this, many new tests often check the creatine levels in your piss meaning that if your lab does tests on site, and has a lab they ship out too they would first test your cup, see abnormal THEN send it to a lab which is not good news.

What kind of test are you taking? Probation/Home/Court?

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts

What kind of test are you taking? Probation/Home/Court?

It's for probation.

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Well, the big day is tomorrow, wish me luck.
and if I fail, well, see you in a month.

TorchedX

TorchedX

PuRpS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 924 posts

Well, the big day is tomorrow, wish me luck.
and if I fail, well, see you in a month.

haha goodluck, and id kick the dude in the sack and bolt. dont let the mans law hold you down

pooty2II

pooty2II

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Exersize!! Burn off as much fat as possible, as soon as possible. Best way to get it out your system and its beneficial to your health. Its too late to use niacin because if you use that you need time to stop using it so they don't know you're trying to flush.

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Here is the plan. I'm going to take Vitamin B1 B2 B6 B8 and B12 which is the same thing that is in Ultimate gold 5 Hour detox, and a lot of it. I'm going to drink two Arizona teas, one sweet tea before, one sweet tea after. and then like 4 cups of coffee. (all of this is 2 hours before I go in.)

After that, right before I go I'm going to drink 6 cups of water, and piss on more time, since they make me use the beginning of my urine stream, the assholes.

If I don't report by 9PM est tomorrow, well, I failed.

EDIT: To get the vitamins in me, I'm going to take 20 Walgreen's One a Day Healthy Weight with 32mg. EGCG Green tea extract. I check the toxicity of all the vitamins for the dose I will be taking, and it's all safe, except for the vitamin D, which is at 400IU, where the stated danger range is 4000-10000IU, however I also read that this is nonfactual and the LD50 is something like 3.5 Million IU per KG bodyweight. Anyone have any experience in this sort of thing?

Edited by dankkilla, 12 January 2009 - 06:23 AM.

pooty2II

pooty2II

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
I hope they don't figure out you're flushing. Good luck man!

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Dear blades,
To anyone reading my previous post who thought my plan to take 20 vitmains was a good idea, because, hell, its got the same vitamins as the detox, well, wrong.
I took 10 a half hour ago and just vommited, and I feel that may be a reoccuring theme.

Miguel420

Miguel420

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,100 posts

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
my PO got called out to go handle another case and they decided in like 4 days. So to celebrate i'm nasalin' a vicoden.

Thanks for the support guys :)

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Wow, fuck the police. Suprise home visit but I got tipped off, they're going to be here in a half hour. I have a bout a gallon of water in me and a toxic level of b12 lmfao.

WIsh me luck, again.

Arconin

Arconin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 278 posts
gl man, report back asap! Don't make us think your in trouble :P

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts

haha goodluck, and id kick the dude in the sack and bolt. dont let the mans law hold you down

yeah, that seems like the plan now! haha

not here yet, they're late.

dankkilla

dankkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
they're here

Reaction

Reaction

I like drugs.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts