Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shotgunning and failed drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankkilla, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 dankkilla, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Last night my friend was smoking, and shotgunned me 3 hits. I inhaled very little smoke actually. But this morning I just found out that I have a drug test monday. Will I be fine or am I going to have to drink tons of water?

EDIT:
    Here is the plan. I'm going to take Vitamin B1 B2 B6 B8 and B12 which is the same thing that is in Ultimate gold 5 Hour detox, and a lot of it. I'm going to drink two Arizona teas, one sweet tea before, one sweet tea after. and then like 4 cups of coffee. (all of this is 2 hours before I go in.)

After that, right before I go I'm going to drink 6 cups of water, and piss on more time, since they make me use the beginning of my urine stream, the assholes.

If I don't report by 9PM est tomorrow, well, I failed.

EDIT: To get the vitamins in me, I'm going to take 20 Walgreen's One a Day Healthy Weight with 32mg. EGCG Green tea extract. I check the toxicity of all the vitamins for the dose I will be taking, and it's all safe, except for the vitamin D, which is at 400IU, where the stated danger range is 4000-10000IU, however I also read that this is nonfactual and the LD50 is something like 3.5 Million IU per KG bodyweight. Anyone have any experience in this sort of thing?

2. drink loads of water just to be safe, especially on the day of the test, you will probably be good to go

3. #3 Nohgz, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    If you are in a room full of smoke and just breathe through your nose you won't test positive.

However, if you actually inhale you will. Don't exercise the day before your test, drink tons of water and take !plenty! of vitamin B so your piss is still yellow. I wouldn't rely solely on those drinks, half of them are a crock.

In the past (I know one) he told me UPS drivers carry around a gallon of water and vitamin C and B in their car. They take a couple large doses (large pills) and then chug the entire gallon of water piss once or twice and then go take the test.

If you are peein in a room by urself, get some synthetic urine. Chances are you will test positive. Sorry for the buzzkill.

Here's one thing to remember: Never use the begining off your piss stream or the end of it to fill up your cup. That's always the dirtiest part, so you could piss water and pass. Just remember the vitamin B/

4. On another note, some places test the contents of your piss to see how diluted it is. If this is the case, you could essentially buy yourself a few more days and be off the hook by then.

5. take creatine+ vita b12 supplement to get past diluted piss

6. Because creatine was used so commonly to do this, many new tests often check the creatine levels in your piss meaning that if your lab does tests on site, and has a lab they ship out too they would first test your cup, see abnormal THEN send it to a lab which is not good news.

What kind of test are you taking? Probation/Home/Court?

7. It's for probation.

8. Well, the big day is tomorrow, wish me luck.
    and if I fail, well, see you in a month.

9. haha goodluck, and id kick the dude in the sack and bolt. dont let the mans law hold you down

10. Exersize!! Burn off as much fat as possible, as soon as possible. Best way to get it out your system and its beneficial to your health. Its too late to use niacin because if you use that you need time to stop using it so they don't know you're trying to flush.

11. #11 dankkilla, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Here is the plan. I'm going to take Vitamin B1 B2 B6 B8 and B12 which is the same thing that is in Ultimate gold 5 Hour detox, and a lot of it. I'm going to drink two Arizona teas, one sweet tea before, one sweet tea after. and then like 4 cups of coffee. (all of this is 2 hours before I go in.)

After that, right before I go I'm going to drink 6 cups of water, and piss on more time, since they make me use the beginning of my urine stream, the assholes.

If I don't report by 9PM est tomorrow, well, I failed.

EDIT: To get the vitamins in me, I'm going to take 20 Walgreen's One a Day Healthy Weight with 32mg. EGCG Green tea extract. I check the toxicity of all the vitamins for the dose I will be taking, and it's all safe, except for the vitamin D, which is at 400IU, where the stated danger range is 4000-10000IU, however I also read that this is nonfactual and the LD50 is something like 3.5 Million IU per KG bodyweight. Anyone have any experience in this sort of thing?

12. I hope they don't figure out you're flushing. Good luck man!

13. Dear blades,
    To anyone reading my previous post who thought my plan to take 20 vitmains was a good idea, because, hell, its got the same vitamins as the detox, well, wrong.
    I took 10 a half hour ago and just vommited, and I feel that may be a reoccuring theme.

14. Let us know how it goes, dunno if this makes a difference but you could piss a little bit just before you go in, you'll need to stop yourself mid-stream (ouch lol) and i dunno if that'd even work

15. my PO got called out to go handle another case and they decided in like 4 days. So to celebrate i'm nasalin' a vicoden.

Thanks for the support guys :)

16. Wow, fuck the police. Suprise home visit but I got tipped off, they're going to be here in a half hour. I have a bout a gallon of water in me and a toxic level of b12 lmfao.

WIsh me luck, again.

17. gl man, report back asap! Don't make us think your in trouble :p

18. yeah, that seems like the plan now! haha

not here yet, they're late.

19. they're here

20. ftp, good luck buddy.