Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

2009 is the Year of Hemp Oil!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PastyWhitey

PastyWhitey

whip game is proper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 914 posts

thats dumb .

whos give a shit they would have to get over themselves .

nobody would let millions of people continue to die just because "they would feel like a jackass"

would it be better for them to admit they were wrong and begin the curing of cancer

or keep it going... knowing eventually people will find out?

ego

I don't think we ever found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, did we?

How many soldiers have died since?

BTW...isn't hemp oil like 95% THC typically?

Are stoner's really suggesting that something that is 3x stronger than the highest recorded THC levels in bud couldn't do something insanely amazing?'

Really? Isn't this what we have been wanting all along? We know marijuana is amazing and we know it does great things for many people, so why wouldn't something that is almost purely THC.

Ask someone who rolls alot which is better, one X pill that weighs a gram, or a gram of molly?

Edited by PastyWhitey, 10 January 2009 - 10:20 PM.

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I don't think we ever found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, did we?

How many soldiers have died since?

what're you tryna say?

PastyWhitey

PastyWhitey

whip game is proper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 914 posts

what're you tryna say?

That our government clearly would let thousands of people die, just because they didn't want to feel like a jackass and admit they are wrong. But that delves from the point.

purpleyef

purpleyef

Ganja Princess' Twin

• Gold Member
  • 1,738 posts

Zonyc

Zonyc

Canopus

• Bronze Member
  • 1,123 posts

Edited by Zonyc, 10 January 2009 - 11:20 PM.

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Seeing is believing my good man. All we're asking for is at least one reputable unbiased source. If this oil can so miraculously cure cancer as stated, there must be some documentation on it.

yeah i searched google and didnt really see anything

just some bullshit :eek:

Zonyc

Zonyc

Canopus

• Bronze Member
  • 1,123 posts

Edited by Zonyc, 10 January 2009 - 11:41 PM.

PastyWhitey

PastyWhitey

whip game is proper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 914 posts
At this point, it's worth it to just ask, Why the hell not?

Why couldn't this be marijuana's shining light at the end of the tunnel to legalization? or atleast full medicinal decriminalization?

Why can't insane concentrations of THC be this amazing? What if, Marijuana really is everything we all want it to be?

The greatest product that grows in Earth/

Jaded

Jaded

• Bronze Member
  • 7,506 posts

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

Edited by ThePhantom, 11 January 2009 - 03:24 AM.

sky dog

sky dog

the way of the future

• Bronze Member
  • 13,264 posts

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Q: What is hemp oil?

A: Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, and cannabis flower essential oil are not synonymous. Hemp oil is legal in the United States and cannabis flower essential oil is not legal. Marijuana flavored lollipops and candies are not flavored with hemp oil, they are flavored with cannabis flower essential oil. Hemp oil is not used as a flavoring. Hemp seed oil is a vegetable oil that tastes much like safflower oil. Hemp oil is legal and is exempt from the definition of "marihuana" in the Controlled Substances Act 21 U.S.C. 802(16).

That's from industrialhemp.net

ahh shit sky dog got um

wackdeafboy

wackdeafboy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,245 posts
why this thread is still alive?
its not the year of hemp oil. Gov won't let that happen. They still want OIL and more OIL!

DRILL, BABY, DRILL!

Ridd

Ridd

Str8 Ballin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts
Industrial hemp could be the future, step it up Barack.

HerbIsGood

HerbIsGood

Green Green Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,070 posts

thats dumb .

whos give a shit they would have to get over themselves .

nobody would let millions of people continue to die just because "they would feel like a jackass"

would it be better for them to admit they were wrong and begin the curing of cancer

or keep it going... knowing eventually people will find out?

ego

Haha..yes man the people who run the governments around the world WOULD definitely let people die because they feel like jackasses about something they were never educated on in the first place.

They're fucking corrupt bastards, I don't doubt this guy one bit and I don't doubt the least that the government would continue to hide this because they realize they would look like complete fools (which they are) if they came out and admitted truths.:smoke:

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Haha..yes man the people who run the governments around the world WOULD definitely let people die because they feel like jackasses about something they were never educated on in the first place.

They're fucking corrupt bastards, I don't doubt this guy one bit and I don't doubt the least that the government would continue to hide this because they realize they would look like complete fools (which they are) if they came out and admitted truths.:smoke:

well you didnt fully answer .

why would they prolong this knowing eventually we will find out

and the longer they wait to worse ?

just saying "cause they are jackasses" is no legit answer

generalvape

generalvape

Generalvape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 527 posts
Just because marijuana has some cancer preventing properties, and oil is more concentrated, you can not put those together and say that it is a cure for terminal cancer. The only thing I've heard about it helping cancer patients is to ease the nasuea that is caused by chemotherapy. And saying that you've "talked to people" and that you "100% know" doesn't provide any proof to what you are saying. You can't just give a bong to a terminaly ill patient tell them to smoke and there cancer dissapears? This would be a much bigger issue. We don't want to just be told information and then said, you have to believe this. We need proof, evidence.

briangumble

briangumble

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,370 posts

Greenhead

Greenhead

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 695 posts

Q: What is hemp oil?

A: Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, and cannabis flower essential oil are not synonymous. Hemp oil is legal in the United States and cannabis flower essential oil is not legal. Marijuana flavored lollipops and candies are not flavored with hemp oil, they are flavored with cannabis flower essential oil. Hemp oil is not used as a flavoring. Hemp seed oil is a vegetable oil that tastes much like safflower oil. Hemp oil is legal and is exempt from the definition of "marihuana" in the Controlled Substances Act 21 U.S.C. 802(16).

That's from industrialhemp.net

The confusion of terminology stems from the fact that Rick Simpson calls the oil he makes "Hemp oil". A more fitting term, in my opinion, is cannabis oil because we aren't talking about hemp seed oil here.

Just because marijuana has some cancer preventing properties, and oil is more concentrated, you can not put those together and say that it is a cure for terminal cancer.

You have to wonder why the government restricts research on this subject. Do they fear the outcome might prove once and for all that marijuana is a very good medicine? We already know it has medicinal properties that are undeniable, yet the government still refuses to recognize cannabis as having any medicinal value.
If we were allowed to study cannabis oil and it's benefits on cancer patients we would know without a doubt if it does or does not cure cancer.

The only thing I've heard about it helping cancer patients is to ease the nasuea that is caused by chemotherapy

That's not in concentrated amounts. Those are the effects of smoking/vaping/eating it.

You can't just give a bong to a terminaly ill patient tell them to smoke and there cancer dissapears?

Again, this isn't smoking we are talking about.

why would they prolong this knowing eventually we will find out

Money and pride. They try desperately to demonize cannabis so no one will question their motives when saying that marijuana has no medical value. All the while they are loading their pockets with the money they make from the drug war.

I have to believe that Rick Simpson has seen some miracles through the use of cannabis oil. He GIVES it away, he's put his neck on the line to provide this for patients at no cost. He was a cancer patient himself who was told there was nothing more they could do for him yet he's no longer suffering from cancer.

My only wish is that he would have approached this from a more appropriate angle. As far as I know he has no documentation or medical proof that he has cured cancer. This makes people doubt his findings. But, again, I doubt he'd risk his freedom for nothin

Edited by Greenhead, 20 January 2009 - 12:01 AM.

• ThePhantom likes this

Poisongage

Poisongage

Cannabis Divinorum

• Bronze Member
  • 3,993 posts

Edited by Poisongage, 20 January 2009 - 12:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users