How many Ounces from one plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Terken, Dec 20, 2003.

1. If i were to grow a couple plants and they grew up to be about average plants about how many ounces would i be able to get from each plant?

2. i've had the same question... from my readings here you could expect this on average....

bagseed + 400w hps + veg to 12" + no pruning or other grow tricks = ~3oz wet bud per plant of which about 70% is lost in drying. Thus, you would get about .75 to 1 oz dry bud.

3. grown under 400 watts hps, my indica yielded me 2 oz, my sativa 1.5 ozs dry

4. There is still no cut-and-dry answer to this 10-year-old question.

It all depends on:

1. Length of vegetative growth.

2. Getting adequate water, nutrients, and oxygen to roots.

3. How many lumens the plant receives from lighting sources for photosynthesis.

4. Length of bloom phase.

So really, you could get anywhere from 2-3 grams from a stunted autoflower plant all the way to 6-8 ounces from a 7-foot mammoth that was treated nourished properly.

Am I right?

5. No many people asking this same question day in and out

6. 600w hps over a 4' x 4' area with 16 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant
    400w hps over a 3' x 3' area with 9 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant
    250w hps over a 2' x 2' area with 4 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant

if you are a good grower you will get a lot of more bud per your equipment than a crap grower, there is no answer to your question. there are way too many variables

7. All I know it by light if say anywhere between a pound to two under 1000 watt hps. That's with like some three footers 5 gal pots indica which I'm pretty sure yields more than sativa If at the same height by the end of bloom(let me know if I'm wrong) good genetics and top line nutrients, at least that's my experience.

8. I forgot to put with like 9 to 11 plants under 1000 watt hps

9. I got a 1oz dry weight from a plant I vegged 16 days, only about a foot 1/2 tall, w/ 12k lumens CFL grow. That's w trimming & topping. First grow.