Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How many Ounces from one plant?

• Please log in to reply

Terken

Terken

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
If i were to grow a couple plants and they grew up to be about average plants about how many ounces would i be able to get from each plant?

KoC sTONER

KoC sTONER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
i've had the same question... from my readings here you could expect this on average....

bagseed + 400w hps + veg to 12" + no pruning or other grow tricks = ~3oz wet bud per plant of which about 70% is lost in drying. Thus, you would get about .75 to 1 oz dry bud.

NaughtyDread

NaughtyDread

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 6,012 posts
grown under 400 watts hps, my indica yielded me 2 oz, my sativa 1.5 ozs dry

Vaporist

Vaporist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
There is still no cut-and-dry answer to this 10-year-old question.

It all depends on:

1. Length of vegetative growth.

2. Getting adequate water, nutrients, and oxygen to roots.

3. How many lumens the plant receives from lighting sources for photosynthesis.

4. Length of bloom phase.

So really, you could get anywhere from 2-3 grams from a stunted autoflower plant all the way to 6-8 ounces from a 7-foot mammoth that was treated nourished properly.

Am I right?

Guest_wwpk_*

Guest_wwpk_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
YOR - HPS Yield Calculator

ReMpTiOn

ReMpTiOn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 867 posts
No many people asking this same question day in and out

GoldGrower

GoldGrower

umm... wut?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,251 posts
600w hps over a 4' x 4' area with 16 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant
400w hps over a 3' x 3' area with 9 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant
250w hps over a 2' x 2' area with 4 plants, each in a 12" pot can give you 2 oz per plant

if you are a good grower you will get a lot of more bud per your equipment than a crap grower, there is no answer to your question. there are way too many variables

boobookittyfump

boobookittyfump

Boobookittyfump

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
Around 1500.

MoCakes

MoCakes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 310 posts
All I know it by light if say anywhere between a pound to two under 1000 watt hps. That's with like some three footers 5 gal pots indica which I'm pretty sure yields more than sativa If at the same height by the end of bloom(let me know if I'm wrong) good genetics and top line nutrients, at least that's my experience.

MoCakes

MoCakes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 310 posts
I forgot to put with like 9 to 11 plants under 1000 watt hps

Mr.53kg

Mr.53kg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
I got a 1oz dry weight from a plant I vegged 16 days, only about a foot 1/2 tall, w/ 12k lumens CFL grow. That's w trimming & topping. First grow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users