-~=_=~-ll The Official ***GLASS ONLY*** MILKSHOT/VIDEO Thread ll-~=_=~-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Nice one, Rvvball. That Toro is fucking MONEY. Sick pickup, I hope you value it.

Here's a slightly out of focus milkvid-

[ame=http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/trikky2001/?action=view&current=058.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. nice vid trikky! im diggin that JOP chicken alot. yeah man, i treat it like gold :D

3. What's the bore on that tube?

4. Pretty small bore; duno exactly what it is. I need to learn more on the bore sizes.

5. I thought so. Looks like 40mm-45mm bore.

6. #27 DiAmOnD RaStA, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
    No music just milk

Trikky- liking butane lately?

7. damn five to one. your glass is immaculate.

good thread. :smoke:

8. LUCKY SOB! I expect to see some NICE bud shots!!!!

enjoy that shit

9. nice dude. the bong is sick. that little flange in the tube makes the smoke go nuts up the tube.

10. Nothing to say besides "bump"??

11. hahahaah, trikky, i just took 2 huge rips but my fucking camera wont time it right.... i need some milkshot help lol.

12. Get a cool roommate to take them for you like mine, LOL!

13. im moving out in a couple of months, still living w/ the rents. they are cool w/ me smoking and shit, but i don't think i am gonna ask 'em to take a milkshot ;) lol. i also just smoked grand daddy purple for the first time and i am baked as shit...

14. Nice one, DR.

Are you using the "macro" mode on your camera? Also, if you are taking a picture with the flash on and glass, it's best to take it from an angle, so the flash doesn't reflect directly back at the eye of the camera causing that gnarly glare.

Check both of those things, and I think you'll be glad.

15. haha thanks man

16. #40 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016