Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

50mg adderall

• Please log in to reply

lamper

lamper

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
how much does one pill of adderall 50mg go for? :smoking:

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,450 posts
Have you kids these days have no sense of search? EVERYDAY I see a thread like this and it's getting old, use Google, type in the keywords of what youre trying to figure out..

nugsmoka

nugsmoka

Zeiten Ändern Sich

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
I thought they only made adderall up to 30mg a pill? Maybe Im wrong, but search the site. Im sure there are other topics on it.

head dead

head dead

Ganja Smuggler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 945 posts
You joined in april, and this is your first post, and it is not weed related. Well done :D

ADD_man

ADD_man

always bored.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
I'm pretty sure they end at 30mg pills like that other guy said, if not, well that's the highest dose I've bought, and it was a whopping $1 per pill.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
please search. there are at least a dozen of the SAME THREAD every day; no bullshit either. tired of reading and answering the same shit over and over. blades, plz stop answering questions that have been answered more than 5 times - make them do homework if they want to get high/make some cash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users