Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to smuggle weed through the airport

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BurtonSnow

BurtonSnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
Ok so all of a sudden today my mom was like "Your going to fl in 2 weeks." I am going with my bro, cousin, dad, uncle, and gpa. Pretty cool ass group even though it sounds lame that my gpa, uncle, and dad will be there. They are all pretty sweet guys. Anyways, of course I want to toke it up a little bit, and the house my gpa owns down there is in some community that is like 70% profesional athletes, oh and norman schwarzkopf lives down the street (for those of you who don't know, that was the general of the persian gulf.) Anyways all that means to me is, no idea where I could find a hookup.

Anyways, figured the best way was to smuggle my pipe and some weed. How should I do this though? Put it in my check in luggage, or bring it on board?

coaltar

coaltar

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 161 posts
Dont do that, when you fly you GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT FOR A SEARCH!

Homemadebongman

Homemadebongman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
i wouldnt even try bringing it to the airport

Homemadebongman

Homemadebongman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts
it would be a very bad idea

kushman2020

kushman2020

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

• Gold Member
  • 1,539 posts

coaltar

coaltar

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 161 posts
How long are you going to be in FL, just take a T break.

coaltar

coaltar

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 161 posts

in a bag up the butt ;)

You would have to be a drug addict feening mother fucker to do some sick ass gay shit like that, fuck that's sick.

Homemadebongman

Homemadebongman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 190 posts

in a bag up the butt ;)

i would try that if i had to

BurtonSnow

BurtonSnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
Only 3 days, I thought tons of people do it. I just thought about it, there is a clubhouse there with an outdoor resturant. I'm sure some of the waiters/janitors w/e will know where to score some fire ;)

Florida420bud

Florida420bud

Twoism

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,634 posts
what part of FL are you going to? cuz what you described sounds like palm beach, south FL. thats where i live and you wont have trouble finding weed around here. Just no crazy exotics like hindu kush, white widow. Well there are, but it takes some time to find people that have good hook ups

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts

You would have to be a drug addict feening mother fucker to do some sick ass gay shit like that, fuck that's sick.

wow someone's really uncomfortable with their sexuality. hahahahahaha. for real, though. you got some friggin issues.

dogoncouch

dogoncouch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 631 posts
i strongly advise not bringing it on the airplane or through lugguage(<-spelling??) but if you are going to fiend it that much and really are considering it then take this advice; if they search you or make you show the contents of your pocket do not be sketchy. if they caught you they CAUGHT you! if you run or act sketchy they have been known to shoot for suspicion and suspicion alone.

EDIT: also, if they do catch you then you are a part of the cause of them having to anal probe every flight passenger in the future.

Edited by dogoncouch, 07 January 2009 - 02:56 AM.

BurtonSnow

BurtonSnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
I will be flying into tampa and I can't remember the cities name, but its 20mins south of the Tampa airport. The community is called SaddleBrook if you are familar with that.

themasochist

themasochist

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 754 posts
I live in FL and when travelling from FL I always roll up a joint or two or five and put them in a cig container with some cigs in there. They have looked in the cig container and nothing ever happened.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
It's not worth federal drug charges. Make some friends and find a hookup down there.

/thread

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts
dont do it. you can be charged with trafficking
  • oldskoolgrower likes this

velvetsnow

velvetsnow

braincells unleashed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
okay, i don't suggest doing it at all. but i have, and this is how i did it.

night before, get a pack of cigarettes. for larger amounts of bud, get two or three.

grind up your bud, empty out like three or four of the cigarettes per pack, keep the filter, don't cut the paper.

using a folded paying card or something, fill each emptied cigarette with bud. make sure to pack it really tight, like a cigarette that's been machine packed. i suggest packing it down with the butt of a pen each time you put a little in to ensure you get the most in that you can, and also that it doesn't slide around.

when your cigarette is nearly full, take some of the tobacco you emptied and place it in the tip, on top of the bud. pack it down the way you did the mary j so it looks indentical to the other cigarettes.

repeat this process for the other cigarettes. i wouldn't suggest doing more than five cigarettes per pack. that's what the multiple packs are for. the scanners the airports have can't tell the difference between organic matter, so they won't pick it up. keep the pack in your pocket, when you go through security just act normal and send it through.

there likely won't be dogs are your airport, and usually they just sniff for bombs. if you use multiple packs, just keep them in your carry-on.

i did this, it worked, but i'm not going to say it's fail-safe.
your safest option would be to not bring any bud.
but if you're set on doing it, i would recommend this.
  • CHRONIKKKK likes this

no_way420

no_way420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
dude i went there and there is nothin there at all i got ripped off a pack of cigs and 20 bucks

BurtonSnow

BurtonSnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
Nope, already been talked out of doing it, hopefully Ill find a blade on here who lives in tampa.
  • oldskoolgrower likes this

princessD420

princessD420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
i took 5 grams in my bra from cali to nyc............... and brownies.. i believe i was very lucky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users