The Most Embarassing Thing You've Done Stoned Before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420L, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Those things are dangerous man I run on the earth lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [quote name="smokeyflowers420" post="19881090" timestamp="1397997841"]Those things are dangerous man I run on the earth lol

Yeah. Lol. I never went back to the gym after that. From now on I only trust ground that doesn't move

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #963 Bubbashine, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Awkward Boner!
    In School high as fuck fantasizing about fucking my Maths teacher and I get a boner that is instantly seen by a lot of people in the class and my teacher. I've never been so fucking red in the face in my life.

[​IMG]

4. LOL I LITERALLY JUST MADE A ACCOUNT TO REPLY TO THIS.
    Anyways, this was years back xD not really something I did but what my friend did..
    Anyways, we were about like 16 at the time. So she was going to call her parents to let them know that she's chillin at my place for a few hours. This is how the convo went:

Her to her stepmom: Hi is dad there?
    Her stepmom: No, he's in the shower.
    Her: *hesitates* .. How deep is he in the shower?
    *realizes what she said & hangs up.*

LMAAAO she meant to say "how long will he be in the shower?" It still makes me laugh to this day xD.

5. #965 Sweetleaftoker, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Honestly, I can't remember if I've posted in this thread before hahaha

But, my story goes like this.

It was a beautiful summer day, and I needed to go to Wal-Mart to get an iPod charger cable.
    It was very sunny, so I wore my sunglasses the whole time. I got blazed and jammed on the way there, good times.
    Anyways, I go inside and I find what I need and go to the cashier to check out. So I slide my card and look at the card reader thing so I can press either "debit" or "credit", the screen is so dark that I can't make out what the words say. After about 30 seconds of looking at this thing in different angles trying to read it, I finally realize that I still have my sunglasses on. I take them off, take a deep breath and press the button that I need to. I grab my bag and walk away and just absolutely lose it. One of the funniest and most stupid moments of my life 😂

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

6. I was in class one day, high as ever, when I had to ask my teacher some question about the paper we were writing (I dont remember specifics, this was a while ago). Anyways I was up at her desk in front of the whole class when a water bottle started to roll off the teachers desk. For whatever reason seeing this bottle start to fall had me entranced and all i could focus on was the slow motion rolling of the bottle. At this point I had completely forgot where I was and decided that the most important thing in the world was catching that water bottle. So, I dove for it in the middle of the silent classroom, caught it, then looked up to see 20+ people staring at me laughing uncontrollably. Yeah that was easily one of my stupidest high moments. At least i made the catch though :smoke:

7. Lol a lot of stuff , one time I couldn't find the trash can in subway and I was looking around the shop for like 3 minutes and the chick behind the counter was like "do you need some help sir?" And I was like ya where's the trash in this place? And she' says "it's right next to you, and there's a another one at the otherside of the store" I dunno why but for some reason I walked and through my stuff away at the other one and she was laughing at me,, probs thought I was extremely retarded lol

8. hahahaha bro thats so funny

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

9. #969 Aquamarine, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    The second time I ever smoked I had a bad "trip" basically, & some friends wanted to help me come down faster, so we went to the gym on campus. I had to swipe in with my campus ID card, but I lost it so the employees asked to see my drivers' license. i was taking it out of my bag & kept forgetting what i was getting I asked them like 3 times what I was looking for lol Well I was having one of those really paranoid highs & thought they were trying to get my name to turn me in to the police, & I said "wait, no!" She said "no?" & I was like "no! I know what you're doing!" & I ran out of the gym & my friends ran after me... No one was trying to turn me in lol :rolleyes:

10. One time when I was new to smoking, I went into some woods to smoke with a girl I liked. I got wayyy too high, but she didn't because she had never smoked before. Anyways, we were leaving to go to a park and somehow I managed to run straight into a tree while we were walking along the path. Definitely my most embarrassing moment.

11. Well I wasn't stoned, but I was 5 so it's pretty much the same thing, but I once tried to convince my parents that I wrote Paradise City *by Guns n Roses* the most ironic part was that my mom was a hippie in her younger years and loved GNR

"Every living thing on Earth dies alone"

12. Not too long ago I got super high with some friends and we went to a burrito place on campus. I was so fucked up I was saying like half a word and forgetting what I was trying to say.

It was so bad the dude making my burrito had to keep reminding me what I already said.

After a few minutes of trying to talk to this guy I recognized him. He was in my graduating class back in high school. Awkward.

13. One time, I was really stoned by myself, and I had to piss. So I went to the bathroom to piss and halfway through, I forgot that I was still pissing and pulled up my pants..  :hide:

14. Greened out in class

15. Hahah what a genuis thread!

The other day a friend of mine and I had a joint, we got pretty high and started laughing our asses off. We laughed so much we couldnt stand up, and then came the thought, I PISSED MY PANTS! I was lying on the floor smelling my fingers for piss, but the weed smell was so strong that i could not smell any piss, but i kept telling myself that it was piss. So i had to excuse my friend that was stil lying on the floor nearly crying from laughter, i went to the bathroom, took off my boxers that was literary soaking wet, held it againt my face and sniffed as hard as never before, there was no smell of piss, just a stinking oder from sweat. I laughed to myself and went back into my friend, turns out he's asleep  and i had been in the bathroom sniffing my boxers for nearly half an hour..  :yay:

16. Yeah ive done this before, except there was a small ledge that i couldnt see... My buddy and i had to push while getting dirty looks from the customers in KFC haha

17. I had just turned 18 and started a new job. It was my First day there actually. It was at a car dealership that also does oil changes. In very bad judgement I decided to smoke a bowl on the way. I was very stoned when the manager was explaining things to me. There was a series of hoses coming down from the ceiling, each dispensing a different thing. One was for oil, another for window washer fluid etc. after I had been working about an hour I seen a customer come back that had been there earlier...it turns out I filled about 5 cars washer fluid reservoir with regular car oil. Each car had to have the whole washer fluid system removed and cleaned with a special detergent and it took a couple hours per car. This ended up being my first and last day at the job.

18. I'm fucking crying laughing

19. I was stoned and thirsty and driving my Chevy Blazer around town when I decided to pull up to a convenient store to buy a drink. I walk in, pick out a soda, get in line and wait to pay. then... a cop gets in line behind me. SHIT. SHIT. turned around and made eye contact. SHIT. As soon as I turned back around I hear him say " hey, is that your blazer outside?"
    I immediately answer with a suspicious and quick "IM NOT BLAZED"
    quickly realizing what he actually said... I just started laughing nervously.
    He looked at my eyes, shook his head, and I proceeded to pay for my drink and walk out red faced as all fuck.
    never been stoned in public since. 

20. Dude blazers are nice trucks. +rep for that and funny story