Bored of Weed, Turning to Xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dockies89, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I've been losing the thrill of smoking weed for the last month or so, I think I'm gonna start poppin bars more often.

Anyone know if 2mg xanax a day for a month will cause any adverse effects?

Also, feel free to post stories about xanax :hello:

2. I'd just stick with weed man...

3. You'll build up tolerance to pills just like with weed, and pills can become a hard habit to break.

You're a man though, make your own decisions. I do pills once and awhile, not every day, so I couldn't tell you.

4. Dont do that. REALLY stupid. you will become depressed when you dont have them and be a dick to everyone, youll also become a fuckin junky and prolly suck a lot of dick.

Dont do it unless its prescribed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lmfao... darwinism at it's best

'nuff said

6. wow .. smh

7. #7 s w i s h e r, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    considering benzos are one of the few drugs that can kill you from withdrawal, yeah there are some 'adverse affects' if you take them daily for a month. fuck benzos. i like to remember my good times, and control myself and not be a drooling dumbfuck. go on a mushroom binge if you're bored of weed. or just smoke a lot more weed, thats what I did. when I first started my different hustles, i smoked zones of purple in just a few days, stayed high because I could - never got boring when I smoked $40 swishers every day.

8. Everyday for a month isn't going to be fun when you stop. You said weed isn't thrilling, but you probably won't remember most of the month you take the xannies. Doesn't sound thrilling to me; just keep the xanax for special occasions a couple times a month. It will last longer and be more fun.

Try smoking different or better strains too. There's so much variety when it comes to weed, I'll never be bored with it.

9. I believe he was referring to natural selection, so yeah Darwinism can work for this thread lol:rolleyes:

10. a benzo high isnt even as fun anyway....

11. OP: Don't do benzos man stick with jah herb and maybe some shrooms every month or so IF YOU CAN FIND THE DAMN THINGS!:mad:

On a SCE paycheck? I could never afford that with mine.

Do you make sandwiches for upscale place or something?

12. #13 PerezPurpp, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
    Yeah and i forgot about that part in the pm (thought this thread closed?)

but yeah you definitely wont remember the month because it will be going normal but once you stop taking bars and look back on the month

everyday will of had tied into it self and im sure you will be hella confused on what happened .

and i went on a bar binge for the first week of school taking 2mg green grenades every morning before school and the first day was cool but then like the second day i was technically taking 1 1/2 bar since i could still kind of feel it

and so on . so by the end of the week i was pretty barred out and didnt remember much of anything . but it was the first week so i still had all A's and was doing fine in class . it was pretty dope

13. #14 s w i s h e r, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    no I work at arbys (fast food) hahaha. My work paycheck goes direct deposit into the bank, i have yet to spend a dollar from my paychecks.. i have other ways to hustle up money, which doesnt have anything to do with movin' weed soo...

14. HAHAHAHAH
    sigd

15. Xanax is a bad choice to replace as weed man. Just save other drugs for like weekends. Weed is probably the only drug you can do everyday for a month without any effects.

16. Only bad effect I can think of is extreme hunger leading to weight gain (lol i'm fucking 5' 7" and 175 pounds lol) and a cough.

17. aite guess i wont be poppin pills for a month skraite... ha. im glad i asked here instead of going off and doing even though i got alot of sarcastic replies, its all in good nature. ill prolly just chill out and get my head together instead of turnin to other drugs

18. #19 PerezPurpp, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
    there ya go man .

thats why the city is such a great place

influencing people to do the right thing since 2001 (edit thanks skunk)

19. 2001 perezpurp