Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Alternative highs???

• Please log in to reply

SteviePonicz

SteviePonicz

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Ok so i'm sitting at lunch today talking with a fellow stoner and i'm not getting any weed til friday so i was bitchin "Damn i wanna get high"

He starts telling me about other ways to do it...he said theres some stuff you can mix in with oregano to give you a little buzz. I'm definatly said this was B.S...theres no THC in oregano or any of the other things he said to put in it. Another one he said was putting a coat of toothpaste on a cigarette. I got home today and spread some aquafresh on a Marlboro red..lit it..smoked it to the filter..its been about 40 minutes since and i dont feel shit. Oh well just gonna have to wait til my i getm y ounce friday.

Anyway else hear anything like this?

Similar Topics: Alternative highs???     x

overgrowray

overgrowray

Thread Killa

• Old School
  • 7,561 posts
i cant belive you did that toothpaste thing. as you found out, no it doesn't work. i don't have any weed until.... well who knows when, maybe not until i get a job, so i just been drinking. i got hooked up witha bottle a few days ago so i'm set.

Smokin Jake

Smokin Jake

nine inch member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts
Have you tried salvia??

I have to say its a different buzz but its one of the best "legal" herbs I have tried!!

eome

eome

The Lizzard King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts

Originally posted by Smokin Jake
Have you tried salvia??

I have to say its a different buzz but its one of the best "legal" herbs I have tried!!

AGREED- I GROW IT WITH A FRIEND (WE'RE GONNA TAKE TURNS OF WHO HAS IT BUT HE'S GOT IT AT THE MO) BUT BELEIVE ME YOU REALLY WANNA SMOKE IT THRU A BONG OR GET SOME OF THE 5 TO 15X EXTRACT- (or MAKE SOME) THIS IS A BETTER TRIP THAN ACID AND SHROOMS (APPARENTLY HAVING NEVER TRIED ACID OR SHROOMS I DON'T KNOW). CHECK OUT EROWID...

DaWodin

DaWodin

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 647 posts
hey i heard about the nutmeg thing too...do u smoke it or wut?

do u have to do anything to it?

eome

eome

The Lizzard King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts
<b>But I deleted it- there are however some forms of lettuice that can be dried and smoked, nutmeg IS supposed to work, apparently peanut skins (THE SKINS NOT THE SHELLS) are also supposed to work... that said bannanas are also supposed to be able to get you high... THERE'S MUCH DEBATE AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT IT THO... I don't know whether it's true i can never be arsed to try- and apparently the amount you need for it to work costs a lot more than weed so i have never tried... so feck that.... oh and

"ROTFLMAO"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????</b>

vatoloco

vatoloco

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,331 posts
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off

BTW...eome, I had to turn off my speakers because of that A-Team intro you got in every thread!

eome

eome

The Lizzard King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts

Originally posted by vatoloco
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off

BTW...eome, I had to turn off my speakers because of that A-Team intro you got in every thread!

THEN I HAVE TO SAY- ROTFLMAO@ THAT... SORRY I WAS JUST PISSING AROUND WITH THAT ONE.... I'LL TAKE IT OFF

budburner

budburner

• Old School
  • 1,269 posts

Originally posted by eome
THIS IS A BETTER TRIP THAN ACID AND SHROOMS (APPARENTLY HAVING NEVER TRIED ACID OR SHROOMS I DON'T KNOW). CHECK OUT EROWID...

I was impressed with salvia. It is pretty cool, but leaves me a little on the ill feeling side after a while. I like how it doesn't last that long.

I haven't done shrooms (enough to get off on them anyway), but salvia barely compares to acid. The hallucinations of salvia divinorum are nothing compared to what I've been able to come up with on acid. Of course this might be a good thing. Seeing shit when you're tired of seeing shit makes for a pretty bad trip.

With salvia you just wait a few minutes and you're fine. Acid, and you'd better get ready for a few hours of it. I just go with it and don't let it freak me out too bad and I've always been ok on acid. If you start to freak, just keep remembering "This is what's supposed to be happening. It WILL wear off...... This is supposed to be happening. It WILL wear off". Worked for me every time.

Although I was once freaked out because my dog licked my 2 hits of acid right out of my lip (I know, ewwww). Luckily I'd had them in my mouth for about 20 minutes but he still tripped pretty hard. I had a hard time that trip not freaking out about my poor dog (who was hiding under our bed... a funny sight for a Rot/Great dane mix). Of course I had to pop a 3rd hit in to make up for what was stolen.

I was trippin' real good. Felt the top of my head turn into liquid when I took a drink from a cup. I sank into the speaker on my stereo system. I also seem to think I can put myself inside anybody's head who is on tv and know exactly what they're thinking. (Really fun with live newscasters)

Dokkalfar

Dokkalfar

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
What about those legal buds they seel in the back of High Times?? Do they do anything to ya??

DaWodin

DaWodin

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 647 posts
my friend bought sum of that hightimes stuff...and all i can say is dont.....its garbae(not weed, a marijuana alternative) and after smokin a single hit of that it made me feel like i had grit in my mouth...and it made me feel less high (i had previously been smokin fire)

outl4w69

outl4w69

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
ok i got some info for all those looking for a legal weed like high..............WILD DAGGA PETALS AND SACRED BLUE LOTUS are the shit...............u gotta role up about 1g blunts or joints of it to do the job.....they taste nothing like weed... but are not bad tasting at all....a lil rougher then weed but at the same time you can barly taste it....they smell iffy....but trust me on this you will be feeling it....its like a light kryp high or a str8 ass regs high.... last bout 2 hours and music is mad sick while on it.......trust me on this if u wanna get high and cant get tree...dagga petals and blue lotus are the way to go...

MOTABOY!

MOTABOY!

KUSH LIFE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 295 posts
oregano actually does have something in it that will make u catch a buzz but nuthin big at all
check it on erowid

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,685 posts
fuck no... Salvia is not just a "buzz"...

It's way too extreme for me to be pleasant - but it's definately great for a spiritual experience.

If you're looking to get 'Fucked Up' or 'Buzzed' Don't look to salvia for the answer.

roho1

roho1

Azwethinkweiz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
check the grasscity.com "herbal highs" section in the GC store!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users