Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing pot in a chia pet?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Dec 13, 2003.

1. hi, i found a chia kitten in my basement and was wondering if i placed some germinated seeds inside of it with soil and watered it would it grow? wouldnt that be kick ass man

2. lol, stoners and their ideas :)

3. It'd probably grow just in in a chia pet, but I wouldn't expect it to harvest much (if any) yield. :)

4. i don't think it would work... The holes in the chia pet are very small, and wouldnt be big enough for a cannabis stem. It'd end up cracking the clay when it grows bigger...

5. now i thought the seeds are spread on the OUTSIDE of the chia pet, and then the water just seeps through the clay watering them... maybe im wrong??

6. it is? okay.. nevermind dont listen to me.....

7. I wonder if you could trim it to look just like a Chia pet.. That really makes me want to get one now.... :D

8. i know wouldnt that be grooovy

9. no, no, no... my friends and i had this idea years ago.

we never tried it, but the name has GOT to be 'Cheeba Pets'

"Ch-ch-ch-cheeba"

<grin>

-the Infrequent Ninja

10. the title of this post alone is the funniest thing i have seen all day.

Thank you

11. You'd have to be stoned to even buy a chia pet in the first place. Those things are ugly.

12. LOL! I got a 'Scooby Doo' Chia for X-mas last year. Just set it out, didn't even try to grow it. They had an order form, in the box, to get some different ones. I was really thinking of getting a Homer Simpson one. Homer with green afro hair would be cool.