Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke in a freezer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aTam, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I've smoked in a walk in right before closing time at this one job. People would see the door cracked and knew people where smoking in there so they used to kick it closed until they started pounding on the door. The one time I wasn't smoking I thought my buddies were in there.

One thing led to another and the manager was in my face for locking her in the freeezer when she was supposed to be on the frier.

2. hahhaha oh man, what'd you say?

3. #23 PennLaxPlayer, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009

I told her I thought the assistant manager was in there. She was decently pissed but I didn't get fired.

She got me back a couple days later. Locked me and my boy in there until closing time AND clocked us out from 1:30 until 2:00. So when we got out we figured out we just lost 1/2 an hours pay, had to clean down the friers(Her station :( ), and the bar(Bartenders station.)

Needless to say we were the last ones locked in there.

Edit: And if anyone knows a bar walk-in.... it'd be almost impossible to die in there.

4. Haha that'd be dope