Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoke in a freezer?

• Please log in to reply

aTam

aTam

Le Connoisseur Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
At my work I work midnights and can pretty much roam around in a big store by myself. One of my friends told me she smoked in her freezer at her work, it was a big walk in one.

Has anyone else done this? The smell should not last at all, right? Is this actually a smart place to smoke from a one hitter?

SlimPickins

SlimPickins

Sweatpants Boner

• Gold Member
  • 1,802 posts

b-e.n

b-e.n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts
good luuck man, peace out :P

420-101

420-101

stay lit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
just.. go outside.

but yeah i think it'd be cool if no one was going in the freezer til morning.
no worries on that:smoke:

titans2387

titans2387

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
When I smoked in one it had a fan in the ceiling that we blew into.

pheadrus

pheadrus

medicated madman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
haha i do that every day at work.

Team420

Team420

Passionate Growers

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Where I work we have a walk in freezer and this summer we smoked in there a couple of times. The smell doesn't linger at all, the fan takes care of that.

blowin dro

blowin dro

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 272 posts
Back when I was about 16 I worked at a KFC. I did this once and the freezer continued to smell for a good hour or maybe more. A co-worker/friend went in there about 45 minutes after I toked and told me it still reaked of bud. Sure, a fan draws the smoke out only to get cooled and blown right back in. After that day, I always went out behind the dumpster to toke.
If I were you, I would try and keep it outside if you want to keep your job..

Rictuar

Rictuar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
I work at a coldstone (ice cream store) and obviously, we have a walk-in freezer. I've smoked in it a few times, and always successfully. So here's my advice on how to smoke in there.

1) Remember that <i>you</i> will still smell like weed when you exit the freezer. So if customers are an issue, its probably not a good idea.

2) If you're the only one smoking, then its all good. But if more than one person want to blaze, then i suggest taking turns in the freezer; dont all go in at once. My boss has security cameras that he can see at his house, and it would be a little strange if all the workers went in for 5-10 then came back out. Oh and if customers come in, they'll be like wtf.

3) use glassware if possible. Not only will J's/B's make you smell more, but they may drop ashes on the ground that will not see/forget to pick up.

I guess thats really it lol. Oh and use a little spray in the freezer when you're done, and you should be all good.

Banana Blunt

Banana Blunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts
Why the shit are you guys smoking at you place of employment if it risks your job? Damn, people need priorities in life and work should definitely come before play.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 48,662 posts

Edited by junkiedays, 04 January 2009 - 09:44 PM.

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
I used to work at a place with a huge walk in freezer and we would smoke in there every night after closing. The fan in there pulls the smell out after a few minutes

-€®G1Θ

-€®G1Θ

☼ » $ʍØK∑ « ☼

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts
When I worked @ Friendlys, me and the Cook would smoke joints in the freezer, and nobody even cared aha

Sir.Smokesalot

Sir.Smokesalot

Fuckin Wiseguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,334 posts

When I worked @ Friendlys, me and the Cook would smoke joints in the freezer, and nobody even cared aha

its the fuckin cook man, stoners be makin up some crazy dishes and customers gotta love it :D

THC101

THC101

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,402 posts
it works but it not worth your job. I think its more enjoyable after you know you can just relax. This is disappointing seeing as its so hard for me to even find a job at the moment.:(
:wave:
Just weigh out the consequences bro

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts

She used air freshener afterward though. And even then sometimes customers would come in and be like "dude, you know this place reeks, right?"

Her boss did ask her once why all the cans of air freshener on the shelf were half empty... I don't think she had a good answer. :P

Haha thats great junkie, so funny she was using the air freshner right off the shelf.

abilities

abilities

• Registered Upgraded
  • 851 posts

I work at a coldstone (ice cream store) and obviously, we have a walk-in freezer. I've smoked in it a few times, and always successfully. So here's my advice on how to smoke in there.

1) Remember that <i>you</i> will still smell like weed when you exit the freezer. So if customers are an issue, its probably not a good idea.

2) If you're the only one smoking, then its all good. But if more than one person want to blaze, then i suggest taking turns in the freezer; dont all go in at once. My boss has security cameras that he can see at his house, and it would be a little strange if all the workers went in for 5-10 then came back out. Oh and if customers come in, they'll be like wtf.

3) use glassware if possible. Not only will J's/B's make you smell more, but they may drop ashes on the ground that will not see/forget to pick up.

I guess thats really it lol. Oh and use a little spray in the freezer when you're done, and you should be all good.

where do you live? at the cold stone round here the boss jus put cams in that he sees at his house so we cant get free ice cream there anymore... i dont know you do i? lol

Rictuar

Rictuar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
i live in cali

James Dean

James Dean

Cop magnet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
I work in a place with an industrial-sized oven, so we just smoke near the oven and blow the smoke into it. The exhaust fan sucks it all away, no muss, no fuss.

I should check and see if our walk in freezer recirculates air or not. Never hurts to have a back up plan.

I Love Greens

I Love Greens

budsmokers only

• Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts

Why the shit are you guys smoking at you place of employment if it risks your job? Damn, people need priorities in life and work should definitely come before play.

haha i like how you say this and your sig says smoke more marijuana...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users