• 7 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Slomoman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:13 AM

Check dis shit out

So me n a few of my friends were drivin around the park earlier tonight lookin for a place to blaze up at. At night time it's a pretty chill place and reclusive enough for no one to notice a lil puff puff pass. We stopped off at our usual spot and it was occupied by some old couple. I double back to survey a few other prospective smokin spots only to find they too had been taken. This little nuisance is becoming quite irratating, I been blazin here for YEARS!:mad: Anybody else run into this problem? I'm thinkin bout just hotboxin' for a lil bit and pull up beside them and roll the windows down like:
*head nod* "Sup?" and keep blazin:smoke:
Replies (7)

Similar Topics: "Taken"     x

• Banned

• Jubagel
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 749 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:17 AM

ur bummed. ram them and tell em to get the fuck outta ur spot

• Maybe just nothing

• Blazin'Talon
  • Old School
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

Yeah, one of my favourite spots sprung up a housing development. So much for my view of the valley and the city lights... :(

• Thought is free.

• Blazed&Confuzed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:33 AM

Yeah, one of my favourite spots sprung up a housing development. So much for my view of the valley and the city lights... :(

I have a few different spots like that, nothing like blazing while watching the entire city.

• PipPipPip
  • Slomoman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:39 AM

These fuckers are preventing me the simple pleasure of tokin in the warm January weather (I'm in Texas) shit is soooo chill out there, 'specially @ night:cool:

• Banned

• Jubagel
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 749 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

dude i used to blaze in this house that was bein built and one night me and like 3 buddies were blazin a blunt in the garage of it (the house was still framing so it was open to the outside) and we saw this dude walkin back from this wooded area where i know for a fact there are no houses

i think he was growin lol but they finished the house so we cant blaze there anymore

• Sam

• PipPip
  • PurpleGrass420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

Fuck those people
Tell them to stay away from where you smoke at

• blaze it up!

• ledguitar
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

wow that really sucks. Yeah, nothing beats a great view while blazing and city lights are one of my favorites.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users