Hey New to the Forums quick question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Eclipse505, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Hey everyone nice to meet u all im new here any ways
    quick question umm im going to buy my first seeds next week and i have been studying how to grow some dank ass weed for almost a year now and im finally doing it
    i am going to be growing 2 plants just for personal use just starting out small haha
    but my question is what is the easiest bud to grow i was looking on Drchronic and are the Auto buds good ? or what should i grow for my first time ?

2. Auto buds will turn at anytime during the grow and for a first timer might be hard to deal with. I would say just grow some beans you have saved back from past bags. No use spending money on good beans and then killing them in the end...

3. I wouldnt say grow bag seed, just cause, from what I've read, bag seed will probably produce hermie plants, which you dont want to deal with. I'd say find a moderately priced pack of feminized seeds (about the same price as 10 regular seeds, but they're guaranteed to be feminine). Just read the info about the seeds and find something that suits your grow room setup. Best of luck man, and keep on reading! These forums are great!

4. ya i have started a Shwag plant grew it to the point where it was ready to flower then a friend thought it would be funnny to steal it :mad:

5. Huh? Where did you get that info from? Just because it is bagseed has NO bearing on whether it will be hermie. Growing conditions, (stress) is what causes hermies. Growing a few bagseed plants is a great way to get your set-up and technique dialed in before moving on to pricier seed.