Can i recreationaly abuse this i did some pill reports

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kingof781, Jan 3, 2009.

1. cant find out what it is

thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. #3 KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Whats it says barr 320 25?

I aient finding shiet under that.

Edit: Ahh, 323, I see now and see the questions been answered.

3. #4 poodog313, Jan 3, 2009
    this title made me LOL.. Desperate people these days I guess.

I like that "got mids" shirt tho

4. wtf...hella desperate, dude. can't forget pathetic, too. get some weed, man.

5. It does seem to be 25mg of Hydroxyzine Pamoate. If you open it up and the power is yellowish that would futher confirm that it's HP. It seems to be anti-anxiety med.

https://members.kaiserpermanente.or...name=Hydroxyzine+Pamoate+25+mg+Cap&index=true

I've never had this before, but I recreationally take anti-anxiety meds often (ativan and klonopin). If you do take the pill, I'm sure it'll make you relaxed more than anything. The only other sugguestion I have is to take the pill as a whole. Don't take the powder out and mix it with anything.

I feel like I'm in no position to tell you to take or not take the pill. Just keep reading up on it.

6. Sorry for the double post, but why judge? Walked a day in his shoes? I'm just curious.

7. #8 s w i s h e r, Jan 3, 2009
    I'm not judging anybody; where is my judgement toward him? Did I say that he is lame or pathetic? No. I've read his posts, he's a coo cat. I'm stating my opinion regarding searching for random pills not knowing both what the pill actually is (as he stated in the OP "cant find out what it is") nor what [recreational] effects it will cause, if any at all. Which is both lame and pathetic, considering he wants to recreationally abuse something that he knew nothing of whatsoever, nor even googled for answers. Have you walked a day in his shoes? How about mine? What does that cliche question have anything to do with how I feel about these kind of threads? Obviously quite naive when it comes to this stuff, and I'm trying to enlighten him a bit. Game recognize game.

8. I bet if he had/ could get some weed, this thread would have never originated... (his shoes)

Asking people who you believe are knowledgeable about drugs isn't all that pathetic. I'd rather people come here and ask about what they are about to put in their body than not even give it any consideration at all. Perhaps that's lame too.

9. Huh - perhaps. :rolleyes:

10. #11 Halo Fog Clout, Jan 3, 2009
    look like a Tylox. if it have dry white powder in it then it's tylox probly. if it has lil crystal balls in it then it's something else. you can check it without spilling all the insides out. just pull it apart real careful- some dust should barely fall out.

11. How should you know what tyloxs look like?

12. swisher, Um you added a lot to your post (#8) after I responded. I'm far to drunk to go back and figure out what you initially said before the edits... But that is lame to not point out what you added when you edited your post. I always point out changes if they are greater than fixing typos.

13. #14 s w i s h e r, Jan 3, 2009
    Point out? What, you can't read? I don't particularly care what you think is lame. I felt like I should add more to my post, so I did. How about we just drop this and move on, unless you want to keep slinging shit with me. We're all starting to get lame now:p And I assume I was still editting, after you had responded. I didn't turn around and add more shit AFTER I read your post lol

14. It looks like an antibiotic to me

15. DBW you win