Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny Storm Crow's list- 2009

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by NJSourD, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great story you started with...from my perspective, you have a knack for capturing interest in a reader. I would read the book if you wrote it. I actually had to stop myself from "borrowing" the idea of the story.

As usual, nice job finding these studies and putting them in sections for us. I've used it to shut people up before, and i'll do it again. :D

2. Granny crow is my hero.

Thanks.

3. #3 Storm Crow, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
  4. mmm... i cant say that i will necessarily use all this information... but with the work put into this... should this not be stickied?

5. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story and all those links. Rep+

6. Knowledge that is not shared, is wasted.

Please share my list with those who need it! Patients, doctors, politicians, and anyone else you think could benefit from it. Thank you!

Granny :wave:

7. Hi, I need to ask you one issue please. The situation is, that I'm not staying for a long time at the same living place as of my work. For some of times I gave money for anti-cellulite treatments, but I can't go at the same beauty clinic, as I'm going to work. More than that, what's the reason of paying out for the treatments, when in any case I am not able to to go all of them. A neighbor of mine gave me some products and individually designed soaps, but they are not effecting me. If there is some chance that you can give me an suggestion what other I may do, I'll truly appreciate your help.I'm ready to check out everything, as I am still young and this is truly disturbing me. Thank you ahead.

8. You need to stop being so freakin' obsessive about your body image! It's a sickness! So you are not an exquisite (and likely photo-shopped) fashion model- BFD! -get over it! :p Most of us realize that no one on Earth is flawless and perfect! Light one up and accept yourself as a human being. :smoke:

Granny

9. Lets try not to bump two year old threads with uh...strange queries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.