Helix/Vortex pipes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChazzR, Dec 31, 2008.

1. im sure you can as long as you clean it good and if you can't then use craigs list

2. i wouldnt sell used, only new. and criagslist is only local. this pipe is still fairly new so its only in certain areas.

3. o sorry i thought you were just talkin in general

4. Dude, i have seen one. Its the coolest thing ever. Cant find online, i am getting one from a glass blower.

5. there is a bong just like the helix, its called a hurricane, where as this one is more of a spiral, the hurricane, spins the smoke like a tornado

6. is that helix bub attachment diffused? i would hope so but i really cant tell..

if so i may have to look into one of thses saw one forsale on GD a while ago with all the attachments and everything for a very reasonable price but i didnt go for it cause i had no idea it was like this..

7. I have heard they are amazing, never thought of it as an attatchment, looks like it would be sick!

8. I want one of those so bad, lol.

9. The Joint in boston will have these by Sept. 1st or earlier -- I got one on reserve ;D

10. My local headshop got 5 of these and they sold out in 1 day. He ordered more, but it got cancelled because they are so backordered. :(

11. yo just got a helix in austin and when i was in bc i saw a helix bong sick as hell really fat in the middle and has no resistance at all. $420.00

12. Yea dude, those GravLabs bongs. I've got a helix with just the bowl version. I did buy a green GravLabs ice pinch bowl for my bong from the BC in Houston last week.

13. The 3 pc helix is off the hook and i have a few nice pieces i owned b4 the helix but this is by far my best pick up, i bought mine from my local spot zig zag smoke shop here in houston and i am very pleased w my purchase those guys there are great...when i purchased mine from there i seen they had plenty of the single and 3 pc i believe i also seen the helix "waterpipe" there as well ha good stuff

14. ^^^Considering that I paid 125 for the multi-set, you did get ripped off.

15. ya thats not bad.........i got it from this legit dude off of ioffer.com ( i got the 3 piece pipe and its the best investment.......box price from his guys head shop was 250 and i paid 165 w/shipping.

now i am going for the water pipe version.[​IMG]

16. I want that bong so bad. When I finally can get one though the trip to find a fucking headshop where I can buy it is going to be awful lol.

17. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    What!!!
    No way that entire thing can do the vortex with bong rips!
    That's so narly!

18. Seeing the size of the "swirl holes" and where they are located... i figure where the two sections were welded together (divided part of glass), that's where the smoke will spin and twist all the way up. I have the Helix 3 attachments. Got it for 225.. then again, i got it from my LHS where he tends to overprice stuff a bit, but i got a free protection bag for the whole thing and other free stuff.. so i think i did alright.

19. Why do people ask where to get stuff. Its against the rules and besides it aint that hard. Just google that shit. Some people on grasscity are so lazy