Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ontario General Weed Prices

• Please log in to reply

jeleung89

jeleung89

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
could someone dead ass PM me, if you got a Canada connect. In NY $20 will get you a gram if your lucky. These $10 grams sound sick. Imma be in Brampton for a week, might hit up Mississauga. I asked around a few delis and gas stations around the hotel, but nobody was holding so i just went to drink. [Legal drinkin age is 19 here! =P]

BTW seems like everything besides the bars close around 9-10pm. What do you guys do for fun around in Canada?

Please PM. Thanks!

OneLove.

OneLove.

the spark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,386 posts
Everything in this thread is very true. Once I said eighth and got the dirtiest look shot at me, and usually I'd get a "half-quarter" for around $25.00 for what these boards'd call "dank". Reguardless, these are the average prices for someone who knows people and has connections; I think that's the key of getting a deal anywhere...
It's crazy hearing of someone paying over $10 for a gram, though.

What do you guys do for fun around in Canada?

Honestly, if you're in Brampton - for fun it's going to be smoke weed :)

Edited by OneLove., 04 July 2009 - 12:45 PM.

jeleung89

jeleung89

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Everything in this thread is very true. Once I said eighth and got the dirtiest look shot at me, and usually I'd get a "half-quarter" for around $25.00 for what these boards'd call "dank". Reguardless, these are the average prices for someone who knows people and has connections; I think that's the key of getting a deal anywhere...
It's crazy hearing of someone paying over $10 for a gram, though.

Honestly, if you're in Brampton - for fun it's going to be smoke weed :)

haha, yea its seems pretty...i dunno here, some waitress at another bar around here said the only place to chill in brampton at night is called the Frigade and Firkin??? Anyways I just went to the Pacific Mall today. and now im back just chillin at the hotel. Might go out for drinks later tonight (4th of July W00T!)

Buzzlightyear

Buzzlightyear

Professional Tree Hugger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,228 posts
Those prices are all pretty much what im getting near guelph/toronto. Also haha i've been made fun of for the whole half quarter thing on here before, guess its a ontario slang kinda thing

Buzzlightyear

Buzzlightyear

Professional Tree Hugger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,228 posts

yo im from Aurora, pretty close to you. And yeah the most Id pay for a g is 15 and it better be some fire. The most Ive ever payed was 20$ for 1.6 grams of kush.

haha shit i go to school near there lol

happyguyall

happyguyall

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
kush in aurora whats the price ona pound

firewall1

firewall1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 568 posts

Hamiltonian (ion?) here, and ive never heard of a "half-quarter"....
Oh well i never buy by amount i just say like "fifty bucks" or whatever i have (usually less)
So its all good. Man. I wanna go buy some weed now....

hello fellow hamiltonian :)

if you dont mind me asking, up the mountain or down?

i got me a nice little place right by ivor wynne :P

and yah, when you ask for "X amount of dollars worth of weed" people tend not to want to tell you how much your getting. i sugguest you start using weights

cutlery

cutlery

.......wait, what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts

Im from Ontario too. Ya we call eigths half quads. Its pretty stupid, I guess most dealers dont understand basic fractions. If I say eigth my dealer looks at me like a retard. Most of these prices seem legit. We have standard dro that you can find anywhere in Ontario. You Americans would call it dank, but were used to much better so, we just call it dro. Never pay more than 10 a g in Ontario, or your gettin ripped off.

Half q: 25-30 anymore and your gettin ripped off (unless its dank then it might be 35)
Quad: 40-50 (55 or 60 for some dank)
Half : 75- 100 (100 is pretty steep, only pay that if its real good dro or some dank)
Oz: 130 -180 (anything above 180 better be amazing or it aint worth it) Ive seen kush go for as high as 260 but if you live in Ontario and your paying more than 280 no matter how good, your a tool
QP: 450 - 600 (I payed 6 bills for some amazing purple shit, but good dro is usually around 500)
HP: 800-1000
Pound: 1500 - 1800

I'd say these are the most accurate prices for my area as well in the East GTA.
Prices spiked for a couple weeks in the summer after that big bust. Everythings back to normal now though.. feds will never win.

Anyway I definitely always call it a half-quarter. We love our 'poppers' here too :)

thearcayne

thearcayne

StIcKy IcKy!! Ooo Weee!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Picked up an ounce of londonian DANK today for 210 :smoke:

xballerx101

xballerx101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sup guys/gals this is for everyone that reads this lol but if you live in the ottawa area and are looking to buy a pound of dope for about $1400 just reply to this and we'll work something out, the kind of weed i got is outdoor white widow and its the best outdoor i've ever seen, some of my buddies say it's pretty good for outdoor so if interested just reply.

kojopolis

kojopolis

Spiderman. Spiderman.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,099 posts

ZipLockBag

ZipLockBag

Glassblower... Soon...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,058 posts
dude in ontario you shouldn't be paying more than $10/gram even for the dankest of dank. Anyone charging more is ripping you off because they know you don't have proper connections.

burninbudz

burninbudz

b-b-b-burnin!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,982 posts

dude in ontario you shouldn't be paying more than $10/gram even for the dankest of dank. Anyone charging more is ripping you off because they know you don't have proper connections.

This^^

Id never pay more that 10/g for ANY weed lol.

Cheers.

duperdutch

duperdutch

yea im heisenberg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
How much should I be paying for an oz of headies in Toronto? I don't live in the city so dank is a bit more expensive and I'm through smoking mids.

LSDelight

LSDelight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts
I've only ever bought in grams and have never paid more than $10 for 1g.

GNJ Aristocrat

GNJ Aristocrat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,171 posts
Accurate and informative for the unknowing.

Bud Clipper

Bud Clipper

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
from toronto too and ive always called it a half quarter. this is basically the terminalogy i use...

1g - deego, deegz, dime
2g - twenty sac
3.5g - half quarter
7g - quarter
14g - half oz.

imyourcat

imyourcat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,665 posts

Hahaha wtf... half quarter?

Yes, an eighth is half of a fucking quarter moron.

Edited by imyourcat, 21 February 2011 - 02:36 PM.

TheClassicTruth

TheClassicTruth

SLAYER TO ALL

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
OP I was totally gonna write a thread like this in general forum for general area and price, but I found this more specific thread first (location), anyway those prices are the ones in Toronto ( south west GTA).

Edit:
Damn Straight it's called 'half a quarter', and yes mathematically its 1/8 but it sounds better. Yes 'sounds better', so you better get used to it.

Edited by TheClassicTruth, 18 February 2011 - 06:04 AM.

NNK

NNK

Frosted flakes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
I think the most I've paid in onatario for weed was 40 dollars for a hq of purple kush. It was delivered to my friends door though so I expect the expense was because of that. Usually when I buy dank I get it for 30-35 for a hq. I've never really bought more than that in canada but I may try to pick up a half oz or an oz sometime lol

In the K/W or Mississauga area how much would an ounce of dank run? I'm hoping around 180-200 so me and my friend can have a nice stash for at least a few weeks :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users