Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

can you get arrested from buying seeds on the net

• Please log in to reply

Bestgrass

Bestgrass

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

hey i was wondering if you can get arrested from buying pot seeds on the net cause i kinda want to start growing with my older bro thanks

CtownAmbassador

CtownAmbassador

Academically Probational

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
lol bruh u juss need alotta questions answered that has already been answered browse the forum a lil more before makin all these new threads but no u wont get arrested unless u buy from a police site all the packagin wit online orders from smoke shops and things like that is discreet and dont even show up on your credit card statement as marijuana or seeds

aggwidow

aggwidow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
most places a secretive about their orders. but like above mentioned the search tool is your friend

firewall1

firewall1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 568 posts
montana? no.. but you couldnt buy seeds of most sites anyways. check there terms. they should tell you who they ship too. and places like grasscity are very discreet about orders given the risks involved

Bestgrass

Bestgrass

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
i cant buy seeds here like wtf lol

Durban Poison

Durban Poison

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts
GC doesn't ship seeds to the US anyways so it doesn't matter.

chiefton8

chiefton8

Boofmaster

• Bronze Member
  • 3,502 posts

ISTANDALONE

ISTANDALONE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

lol bruh u juss need alotta questions answered that has already been answered browse the forum a lil more before makin all these new threads but no u wont get arrested unless u buy from a police site all the packagin wit online orders from smoke shops and things like that is discreet and dont even show up on your credit card statement as marijuana or seeds

before schooling the OP on the search function, why don't you learn to use some punctuation?

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
Most sites that sell seeds won't ship to the US. And if they do, it's prolly cops, or it's not legit.

chiefton8

chiefton8

Boofmaster

• Bronze Member
  • 3,502 posts

Edited by chiefton8, 29 December 2008 - 10:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users