Mucinex and Alcohol sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KANK5, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I took 2 Mucinex tablets at home at about 8:00PM, in an attempt to relieve my problematic cold symptoms.

ripped through a quarter ounce from 8:00-10:00PM with my girlfriend, and some burn buddies.

Started smashin a bottle of Bacardi Superior with a few heads at about 10:15, to celebrate a successful and wonderful holiday. Forgetting completely I had even taken Mucinex.

12:00, I'm completely gone, after an unknown amount of rum, which could not have been too much - 10 shots max. Punched a wall after getting in a argument with my girlfriend over nothing, woke up with a swollen and bloodied hand. This is totally unlike me, I'm a peaceful and calm drunk, always. Did not remember a single thing after I cracked the bottle of rum - and had to be told of my ridiculous actions in the morning.

I know for damn sure it was the Mucinex that created a problem for me, since I am very well aware of the effects of alcohol on my mind and body. This is just a sliver of advice for everyone who makes the decision to consume Alcohol while having decongestants in your system, it will probably NOT turn out good and you will probably NOT remember shit.

Thanks for reading, gonna get back to packin the binger

2. did you get sick? i have the stuffiest fucking nose in the world and just bought some, but also wanna drink some whishkey on my night off so yeah...i just dont wanna get sick =/

3. Jouisy.(I tried saying Jeresy in a Jeresy voice)

4. 12,266 views - 2 replies lol never seen that before then I noticed this is from 2008 xD

5. what? what does that have to do with this?

6. Wow that sucks. Almost 4 years go by with over 12,000 views and no one even replied till now. Poor guy.

7. yeah it's true. I learned the hard way by eating mucinex and having a couple drinks... I had a pounding headache for the next 4 hours... rarely ever happens, definitely mixing alcohol with chemical meds sucks

8. Hah, made me say it aloud.

9. Ya know we really don't allow threads like this anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.