Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed In Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Huge bong loads taste DISGUSTING. 1-hit that :bongin:

2. depends on who youre with..by yourself those 1 hit snaps every 15 mins or so will do you good, anything else and those bowls better be fat as hell

3. In my bong I pack just enough to kill it in one big hit. Sometimes there is a little left over and I'll kill after I catch my breath
    My bowl can hold around a gram at least tho. I rarely pack it even to the middle

4. Brimers all day.

5. How much weed is in your bowl?

6. We aren't doing cocaine here....

7. there all diff. i just fill em smoke another if needed

8. I used to pack it as fat as i could, but now i pack snappers for a fresh green hit every time :smoke:

9. I just pack the gauze full...I know, not a lot really - but it does the trick!

10. i dont weigh it.
    but they're smaller so i can clear it
    (kinda like a big 1hitter)

11. about .1, I get dimes for .25g so I make a decent two bowls.

...:D

12. My bowl holds .7 although 3/4 of the way into it and im to ripped to light it haha.

13. this is for all the people making the scale comments ma boi has a diamond scale cant get more percise than that