Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Where do i buy whippets?

• Please log in to reply

modern-hippy

modern-hippy

I Will find you one day.

• Old School
  • 1,167 posts
i wana try nitrious oxide.... where can i buy whippets, and the baloon and cracker and all that.... what do i need? fuck

jagfan

jagfan

meh. drugs u'know

• Old School
  • 978 posts
Sex shop, head shop, internet. Haven't you asked this before? You've listed everything you need, you can also get the big whip cream dispenser which can hold 4 or so cartridge and you just suck on the dispenser rather than using a balloon and cracker.

Edited by jagfan, 28 December 2008 - 10:13 AM.

M3TAL HEAD

M3TAL HEAD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
u know u could fuck urself up bad by doing that. like die. just figured id warn u. never done it myself, seeing as i dont want holes in my brain, but u just get a can of whipped cream, keep the can right side up, press the nozzle, and inhale. it wont shoot whipped cream, just the propellant.

jagfan

jagfan

meh. drugs u'know

• Old School
  • 978 posts
Metal head...you're inaccurate.

M3TAL HEAD

M3TAL HEAD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
shit dude, sorry. im a bit ripped at the moment:smoke:

falcon10911

falcon10911

Growing future

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,688 posts
Remember you need to let the gas cool down or it will damage your lungs, as nitrous oxide is a cold gas, so don't go taking it straight from the bulbs.

And remember Nitrous Oxide will deplete your vitamin B12,without vitamin B12, your nerves get neural degradation. (Only after high amounts, if you eat well a little less B12 won't do anything)

Eat your vitamins and have a blast.

http://www.erowid.or...ous_info6.shtml

Edited by falcon10911, 28 December 2008 - 11:45 AM.

Halo Fog Clout

Halo Fog Clout

Smoke Fog Cloud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts
You don't. It's not like the real thing. Go to the dentist and get your wisdom teeth cut out. whippets sux.

falcon10911

falcon10911

Growing future

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,688 posts

You don't. It's not like the real thing. Go to the dentist and get your wisdom teeth cut out. whippets sux.

It's the same gas.. The only difference is that at the dentist they combine oxygen with it so you don't die.

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
i get mine at a local headshop. when you ask for them at the headshop, don't say whip-its, ask for 'whip cream chargers'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users