What is the "best" grinder to get?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by j4cks0ne23, Dec 27, 2008.

1. boo hoo
    dont buy the copy when the
    real thing always does the job
    better!

2. #22 andyGILL, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    Spacecase is the only way to go, everything else is a rip off.

Not to say other grinders don't work, but I've tried dozens of grinders. My spacecase is just far superior compared to my buddy's sharpstone. It holds better quality kief because it has higher quality screens, the aluminum is still sharp as when I bought it, and after months of steady use there is still no resistance when I grind herb.

3. space case/sharpstone are excellent grinders. gets the job done very well, collects keif very well

the chromium crusher looks like something i would be interested in buying.

4. Space case hands down period. I want the titanium one so badly.
    ive had space case, sharpstone, and cosmic. Space case is sooooooooooooo much better.

5. get a sharpstone off ebay.... i got a black 4 piece from there and would never change to another grinder... it was also 20 bucks with shipping included

6. muhahahaha thats one more sharpstone user in the world

7. Cant believe no body said mendo mulcher, it's legit.

8. spacecase. I picked one up off ebay for 50$ with shipping. Was legit.

9. Sharpstone was the right choice. Don't listen to the pot snobs who say nothing compares to a SpaceCase. Chances are they are trying to make themselves feel better for spending 100 dollars on a fucking herb grinder.

I paid 20 bucks for my Sharpstone, shipping included, and it is as perfect as it was the day I received it. Grinds bud just like a SpaceCase and gets you high quality kief (no green plant matter gets through the screen, whoever said that was lying or has never used a Sharpstone).

10. Ha, I just ordered a free acrylic grinder from some website, all I had to do was pay the shipping which was a couple bucks. If they actually send me it I'll let you guys know, haha. An acrylic single layer grinder is no way the best grinder but I'm used to picking my buds apart with my hands so I was like cool a free grinder, haha.

11. Not saying SpaceCase's aren't great. But, come on now. Better quality kief? You have to be a hugeee snob if you will spend $50+ more for a SpaceCase for the minute difference in kief quality. My kief is always a beautiful colour, never any green in it. And if you still have a huge problem with it.. shit, get a 5pc SharpStone for still a huge amount less than the SpaceCase. I've ground up around 8-9oz (would be more but this tbreak that has been goin on for awhile sucks!) in my sharpstone since I got it a couple months ago and it still works just as good as when I first bought it.

Again, if you're rolling in the dough and can afford to spend the extra $ on a SpaceCase when a SharpStone will do a great job, good for you. But don't say they are rip offs, cheap quality, anything like that as it is just not true. I will be buying a SpaceCase in the future, but until then I am fine with the SharpStone I have which has given me no issues and always works great.

@j4cks0ne23: if you get it and it turns out you are hugely dissatisified with the purchase, send me a PM so I know not to push these as much as I am in this thread and others. I just have extreme confidence in the product, and it isn't that much $, so I try to push it.

Also, check out hpidriver's (I'm confident that's his username..if I'm wrong, sorry!) kief-wash iso guide. Great guide for not only getting your grinder sparkly clean but also getting some nice kwiso out of it.

12. i don't think i'll be greatly disappointed by the sharpstone. for one thing, it was virtually free, and two, i've been living with a cheap plastic one for the past year...i doubt anything will get much worse.

13. Uh the Mix 'n Ball grinder you were actually looking at is hands down the best.

14. I own a large spacecase 4 pce and a large sharpstone 4 pce.
    The spacecase is a dream to use when its clean, its really a precision tool. There are a few things that i like more about the spacecase but best bang for your buck sharpstone. If you've got money to spend and what the best, spacecase

15. I agree completely, and i have experience with both

16. sharpstone ftw! I've had mine 6 months now and it still grinds like the day it was new.

17. Amen... i love my sharpstone!!

I bought the one with the Kief tray and screen, definitely a good investment, the thing collects kief like nobodys business

18. #38 Ridd, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    At the OP, the 2nd black grinder is awesome and works great. Go for that one. Stick with a small one, they're better to carry around in your pockets and are easier to conceal.

19. i think my friend has the second one you put up...its a good grinder.

20. sharpstone sucks to me. not sturdy enough, and i lose kief everytime i open a compartment.