Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Shiva Crystals" Hash pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lebowski, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Dude I heard about these, could you just throw like a nug to plug the hole then some crystals...and just rip it in a bong, my buddy said youd like throw up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Those shiva crystals look so yummy

3. woahhhh dude that is some delicious hash

4. way over priced but it does like it kicks ass

5. Boy I made this post a while ago. Things have done nothing but improve since then.

This made me laugh :D

6. haha made me laugh to I think I smoked it once I thought it was purple the way he described it I didn't think it was hash can you make shiva crystals?

My buddy and I calls hash or that moment shiva crystals lung injections out of a straight roor good fucking day

7. #47 PennLaxPlayer, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    I hope PA medical goes through, then I will probably be able to grow without fear due to a few problems marijauana helps.

All the hash around here is bad. Some crappy pollen press brown chunks go for 60 a gram. I could make better hash in my garage with the lights out. My buddy gave me trimmings and I made some alright bubble following a guide on this site my first time. Ever since then whenever someone asks what hash is like I ask them if they want to ride to the local hardware store which sells the right screens for it. Then we go halves on a couple ounces :D

8. I really need help making hash I am buying a space case and new bong upcoming birthday and want to start making my own hash, can I make quality hash with just kief? because I do not have plant scraps etc. etc. to use a bubble bag etc.

9. You could just buy a couple ounces of middies/ shwag and make some bubble or ISO hash. I'd reccomend ISO since it only requires a screen of a certain micron size, mason jars, and isopropyline alchohol.

Just follow this to the T. http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing/249056-quick-wash-iso-qwiso-guide-pics.html

• Like Like x 1
  10. i just got some jedi shiva crystals i have never had it before .. i usaually smoke wax.. right now i have some fire og wax . Bout to see how they compare....

11. Yeah, I know this is kinda an old thread but yeah Shiva Crystals are amazing! but its ridiculous to pay 60 a gram! I live in Sacramento and you could find them at 40 which is stil ridiculous since there is a dispensary in sacramento that sells them for $20 a gram, half grams for 12 and they even tell you the names of the strains from which there made from.

but yes Shiva crystals are great and I think the most potent organic concentrate around.

12. This kinds of threads get me excited cause I'm picking up a ounce of hash this weekend!:) :)