Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

"Shiva Crystals" Hash pics

• Please log in to reply

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

• hpidriver likes this

Spliffin Bowls

Spliffin Bowls

Caunotaucarius

• Registered Upgraded
  • 426 posts
tell me insurance pays for some of that. if not, what is the point of mmj if no one can really afford it? either way, that shit looks delicious. wish i could get it.

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

Spliffin Bowls

Spliffin Bowls

Caunotaucarius

• Registered Upgraded
  • 426 posts

No insurers cover anything MMJ related afaik.

This is pretty luxury, theres still a selection of good strains around 45 bucks for an eighth.

thats not too bad. :hello:

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

Saul

Saul

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 244 posts
looks yummy nice one

HighHaze

HighHaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,570 posts
omg....looks like some rock candy. i'd put that shit on my tongue and let it dissolve like sugar

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

Closet Smoker

Closet Smoker

BHO addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,308 posts
looks great man!

HighHaze

HighHaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,570 posts

The thought of eating it straight up crossed my mind several times, but I know thats a waste.
It looks a lot like brown sugar.

yea man for $60 a g fk that lol. it does look like brown sugar, how does it smell?

jlemos13

jlemos13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
$60/gram that shit better brush ur teeth, and suck your cock

Tokr2

Tokr2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

This name brand hash called shiva crystals has been around dispensaries in california.
Its very high quality water extracted hash. I payed a rediculous 60$ for a gram of it, but its really quite strong, and its been topping my bowls for 2 weeks now and i've gone through about 3/4. Just a sprinkle (15-25 crumbs i think) and the bowl is instantly kick ass.
Its basically a little less potent than moderate hash oil.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thats very similar to what i got a few months ago.. My guy calls it glands for some reason? It looked just like what u had. That shit was the only stuff that was getting me high for a few weeks! I would throw it in a blunt or on a bowl and get lifted! He sold me 3g for 60 too! Wish i lived in the South Bay still...

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts
Looks amazing man.

tsunamibongman

tsunamibongman

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This name brand hash called shiva crystals has been around dispensaries in california.
Its very high quality water extracted hash. I payed a rediculous 60$ for a gram of it, but its really quite strong, and its been topping my bowls for 2 weeks now and i've gone through about 3/4. Just a sprinkle (15-25 crumbs i think) and the bowl is instantly kick ass.
Its basically a little less potent than moderate hash oil.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hi I bought some shiva crystals about two days ago but I am unsure on how you use them correctly. They were effective when I smoke them off aluminum foil, but I'm not sure how to use correctly when they are on a bowl. Can you please explain to me how you smoke them this way? thanks!

sifika

sifika

дим мариху

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts

Hi I bought some shiva crystals about two days ago but I am unsure on how you use them correctly. They were effective when I smoke them off aluminum foil, but I'm not sure how to use correctly when they are on a bowl. Can you please explain to me how you smoke them this way? thanks!

Your gunna want to use a Hash Dome, looks like this. You use the provided needle to ignite the hash, smoke goes in the bell/dome, inhale.

That hash looks CRAZYYY potent lebowski, price is a littttttttttttle retarded.

http://www.tokecity....&pictureid=6947

Edited by sifika, 06 September 2009 - 05:44 PM.

Bego

Bego

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
Looks crazy ^^

SKS

SKS

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 637 posts
that price is shitty. my friends parents are licensed caregivers and they have a crop of bubba kush plants. after harvest they use bubblebags and make the sickest hash ever. they call it golden double bubble bubba hash cuz they bag it twice and it gets golden brown and gnarly as fuck. and i only pay free ninety nine per g.

trueblu23©

trueblu23©

just a box of rain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 892 posts
that toro is nice as shit they are makin alot of those style bongs i c

Caribbeanbreeze

Caribbeanbreeze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts

Your gunna want to use a Hash Dome, looks like this. You use the provided needle to ignite the hash, smoke goes in the bell/dome, inhale.

That hash looks CRAZYYY potent lebowski, price is a littttttttttttle retarded.

http://www.tokecity....&pictureid=6947

You don't NEED a hash dome though. You can just put it on the top of a bowl and smoke it just like you would regular bud. You'll just get 10x higher

blutch123

blutch123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts
Wow, give me some !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users